News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WWE '13: Live the Revolution

Started by jagilki, May 25, 2012, 01:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

I just had a lucky win over josh. I knew I was in trouble when you hit the Christian upside down turnbuckle kick because I've used jags version of your character enough times to know what comes next. Sorry about my stats being stacked, i usually don't play online and if I do it's against douchebags. I'll alter that for future. Also love the arena we fought in, going to check if you've uploaded it.

Hondo

Thanks. I hadn't uploaded it yet, but I will.

That's kinda what I imagined the RKW Arena would look like.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

It says its uploaded now, so we'll see.

It's called Big Blue Arena.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Drama Queen

Downloaded the arenas. Going to upload both of my characters tomorrow as well as my own arena.

Downloaded a couple of stories tonight, played a bit of one of them, and it just showed me another creative branch that I have not even touched yet. Not sure how time consuming it will be, but might get to work on one.

jagilki

Love it when Universe decides to do something cool

Blade vs. MDK

Ref Bump

Out comes TFWF Champion Jack Benevolence.  MDK/Blade/Benevolence have a face off.  MDK points to Blade, Benevolence looks like he'll attack Blade, only to attack MDK.  Blade goes for a pin (I purposely don't kick out) post match, Blade celebrates, Benevolence gets in the ring, raises Blades hand, then Clotheslines the Fuck out of him.

jagilki

Next DLC is set to come out and this is the Uso's tag ent.

The Usos make their entrance in WWE '13 - Official

Which to me just sucks... well animation wise I love it, but I mean..... The musics all wrong and there is nothing for the Siva Tau.

So, already somebody has made a theme that matches up perfectly.

The Usos WWE 13 Updated Entrance (With Siva Tau) By TheEnmson

Crazy Kyd

Well, I'm mad. My PS3 decided to break again. I seriously have no idea why I have had bad luck. 3 systems in 2 years. It's irritating. So, whenever I get a new one, I'll be wasting more time creating CAWS. I'll miss this game for like 3-4 weeks.

Black Death

might think about coming over to 360 side ... just a thought .  lol

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Crazy Kyd

Everyone keeps telling me to, but I just don't like the 360 at all. I'm not a big fan of the system.

I'd get the Wii U before the 360.

jagilki

LaBelle, Campbell, Sloan, McClusky, Preston, Domingo

Less to show off the actual entrances but more to let their handlers see the CAWS and make any suggestions on fixing them up a bit.

Already edited Preston to Purple Kneepads/White boots

new guy battle

Stoner

Jag can you upload the TFWF logo?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Stoner

Just had a big wtf moment.

Triple threat match, Stoner vs X-Pac vs Big Boss Man.

Go to use Triangle Choke(one of my finishers) on BBM.  The move rolls him to his back automatically.  As soon as he's on his back and before the move can lock in X-Pac covers him.  "Fine" I think "I'll just break up the pin."

For the next three seconds every time I hit the attack button not a damn thing happens.

That was lame as shit!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM