News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

GTA V

Started by jagilki, November 14, 2012, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Crazy Kyd

GTA V sounds like it won't disappoint. I am a little worried about playing as the different characters but if a lot of the game itself is like how Red Dead Redemption was in terms of missions, etc, then it should be sweet.

Cory

INSANE

Pre-ordering it for xmas for myself

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Crazy Kyd

With how good the GTA games have been, I have been waiting to see if it is possible to make a bad one.

The Laughing Man

don't want to start a new topic so i'll bump an old one its dropping soon and I think this will be an amazing game. Graphics look great gameplay looks phenomenal with you being able to switch between the 3 characters at any given moment. Like how you are able to plan how your heist will go down. Like that they have sports in it like golf and tennis hoping they have basketball and the biggest thing that hooked me is I want to go back to the groove.

Black Death

damn it ... forgot it close ...

Cory

Cory

Sweet fucking christ

Grand Theft Auto Online: Official Gameplay Video

Anyone with a 360, lets meet up.

jagilki

Cory

pre-ordered it yesterday, EFK Online gang

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on August 29, 2013, 12:06:42 PM
pre-ordered it yesterday, EFK Online gang

for sure

Jon Tees

Did you opt for the special edition or the standard edition? Special edition includes different bonus features and comes in a nicer case but is $20 more.  I was going to get the special edition at first, but later changed to standard as I don't know where I'd put all of that custom artwork, maps and other extras and really when it comes down to it nothing is substantially different about the game itself it's just a matter of paying $60 or paying $80.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com