News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

GTA V

Started by jagilki, November 14, 2012, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

You'd arrest their ass because that's how it works.

Jon Tees

They are going to re-release the lost chapters version of the original Fable called Fable Anniversary  toward the end of the year with updated 1080p graphics and sound for the 360. Perhaps if this works out well they will consider re-releasing the 3 earlier GTA games (Vice City, GTA 3 and San Andreas) with the same sort of updates for modern consoles. Some fans would love this others perhaps not so much as they may prefer games they consider classics in original conditions as they remember playing them in their heyday.

I'm just speculating that if the re-release/update  of Fable is a success they might consider doing the same for other games. Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

Here is what you can expect from the re-release of Fable

Features:
Graphically updated to 1080P HD to unlock the power of Xbox 360
"Fable Anniversary" is without a doubt a major leap visually over the original "Fable" with stunning graphics and audio remastered for the Xbox 360. The development team has devoted enormous resources into remaking the adventure, breathing new life into the beloved classic with advancements like vastlyimproved fidelity, lighting, special effects and more. The result is a stunning reimagination of the original game that will delight fans old and new.

Brand new interface, save system and seamless experience
Through the power of Xbox 360, gameplay in "Fable Anniversary" is more seamless than ever and this version boasts a new user interface system that's been designed to simplify and make it faster and easier to explore the rich world of "Fable" and its menus. In addition to lightning-fast load times, there's an all-new save system that's been built from the ground up to provide the player with the ability to save anytime, anywhere, including during quests. "Fable Anniversary" also revitalizes the features that "Fable" fans have come to love with an updated, optional control scheme acclimated for fans that loved the play styles of "Fable II" and "Fable III."

Achievements in "Fable" for the first time
"Fable Anniversary" includes a full 1000 achievement points that are guaranteed to challenge and surprise new players and even the most veteran "Fable: The Lost Chapters" fans as they explore the world of Albion again.

Xbox SmartGlass support for all your devices
Use your Windows 8 or other SmartGlass devices to interact with "Fable" in ways in which you've never done before; look at your map screen, discover secret locations, and even take screenshots of your Hero to upload to your social network!

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Dorling

Not sure that's relevant to a discussion about GTA V...

¿PapaPancho?

http://imgur.com/a/f48Yx

Is your school in GTA V? No? 

MINE IS!!

Ty

So... someone is going to do a GTA version school shooting in the game?

Jon Tees

Some people who have pre-ordered from websites like Amazon.com and were given the release date (9-17-13) as their scheduled delivery date have still yet to receive their copies of the game as of toward the end of the delivery day. Many while tracking their packages have said it doesn't appear to have even left the seller facility. So some people may have been better suited to either pre-order with a store and go pick it up or just go and take a chance of getting a copy in person.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.

Jon Tees

Quote from: T-United on September 16, 2013, 11:17:04 PM
You'd arrest their ass because that's how it works.

Depends on the cop. Some would be grateful to you for saving their lives, others would just assume haul you off to jail while some would be grateful but yet professional and would regrettably haul your ass off to jail. The moral of the story is that you may just be better suited to stay out of police business in real life and the virtual world.

Jon Tees

Quote from: Dorling on September 17, 2013, 12:09:25 PM
Not sure that's relevant to a discussion about GTA V...

Granted it trails off a bit into discussions about previous GTA releases but this may be related to people's excitement over the release of the latest installment and hoping that it exceeds expectations. Those previously GTA releases were immensely popular so it's feasible that if the re-release of Fable for the 360 with updated graphics does well we might be seeing re-releases of the older GTA games on modern or future consoles with updated graphics as well.

Cory

....back to the game itself, really in depth and have been enjoying it. When online is up, im down to play with anyone else on 360

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

I played a couple of hours last night and I'm suitably impressed. Will go in depth at the weekend as my girlfriend is away but it feels huge already and I haven't even reached the city limits yet.

Crazy Kyd

After seeing some screenshots, I have always been impressed with how close the GTA environments are to the real thing. That is what makes Rockstar standout from the rest of the companies in my opinion. They put a ton of detail in their games.

jagilki

I've made it through the prologueish part and to the First guys house.  Just sitting watching some "TV" ATM.

Cory

just got to Trevor missions, really fun. Bank heist is great too, love the strat aspect.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon Tees

Pretty awesome game with a large an immersive world that's very easy to get lost in. At times it can feel as though you are thrown into a strange place that is vastly unfamiliar to you.

jagilki

Brrrraaaains.

And, I went exploring.

Also, I created an EFK Crew.  So far, sent an invite to J-Vo as he's the only one on my friends list playing the game.