News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

XBox Reveal Information

Started by Stoner, May 21, 2013, 01:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

I'm not going to buy either until about a year into their lives. There is no point getting the consoles at launch because the games won't be much of a step up on the current gen yet and most of them will still be released on current consoles anyway (plus there will probably be a significant price drop around that time). Now that Microsoft have done the right thing about DRM, I will consider getting one. I think the cloud capability and the Kinect could be interesting in the future (both pointless at the minute, though). I think my girlfriend would find the Kinect interesting for about a week as well, which will make is an easier sell.

Having said all of that, the PS4 is much cheaper so I will probably end up getting that.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Crazy Kyd

I am a fan of backwards compatibility, as I have limited space with my set up, so I am disappointed that the PS4 won't have it.

My PS3 will probably bite the dust any day now, so I am wanting to pre-order a PS4 now even if that means I don't get it until February or even the Summer.

Quote from: Cory on June 19, 2013, 11:17:08 PM
My issue is purly release date.

Xbox One/PS4 come out November-December.

Games I play:

NCAA Football 14 -- July 9th
Madden 25 -- August 28
Grand Theft Auto 5 - September 17
FIFA 14 -- September 25
NBA 2K14 -- October 1
Battlefield 4 - October 29
Call of Duty Ghosts -- November 5

The games released a month or so near the system release I can wait, but for games before October, I dont wanna wait, and if many people are going to be hesitant to buy the game, the developers sales are going to be hurting pretty bad.

I think best bet, discount. if you bought, FIFA 14 for 360 you should get a code to get the game 50% off for the newer console.

I could be wrong about this, but I want to say Madden and NBA 2K14 will be on the Xbox One and PS4.

The one thing I do hope for is GTA 5 being a downloadable game since I don't think it would be released on PS4.