News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

PS3 Error Code 8001054

Started by KenFucious, October 15, 2008, 11:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenFucious

Well, I've read this is the equivalent of the Xbox red rings of death. I called Sony after updating the lastest firmware. In short, I've got to back up 37 gigs of game saves/data and reformat the damn thing. Anyway, I found a website called www.ADrive.com that would back up 50 gigs.

My question to you techies is, using the web browser, can i access my save files and upload them to the 'net and restore after I reformat the PS3?

Excaligore

PS3... always trying to keep up so hard. Every time 360 gets something months later Sony just gets the exact same thing. Just like Oblivion, Call of Duty, and Bioshock.

KenFucious

Well, as of now *knock on wood*, the problem is solved. Just updated the firmware v2.50 and it should be cleared up. sweet action.

KenFucious

I spoke too soon. It happened again. I went and spent $300 on an ipod so i could back up 30GB of saves and after restoring the system, nothing. Now Sony tells me they're aware of the fault and I've gotta shell out $150 to have it serviced and possibly replaced since it's out of warranty by 2 1/2 months. I won't even be in the effing country when it gets back.