News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

GTA Online

Started by jagilki, September 25, 2013, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Info released about GTA Online
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

EFK Crew
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/efk_crew

I believe the Crew can be multi-platform, probably just won't be able to play cross platform.  But I think having a crew from both consoles should allow us to at least be well represented.

jagilki [RockStar Social]
jagilkl [XBL]

Post your Social and System names if you're interested.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

I'm trying to invite you but it isn't working...

Flins.

XBL: TCL Jew

Social Club: TCLFlins

Really need to change my gamertag from something that isn't found offensive.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

I unlocked the crew to be public so people won't have to wait to be approved.

! JDM The Professional !

hurry up computer edition!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

T-Bonizzle

Hey this thing starts tomorrow. I'd be willing to pony up the money for Live if there will be people to play with.

jagilki

Dorling

I'm going to give this a try at the weekend. Going to give it some time to get the servers into a better place before I go for it.

jagilki

OK, this isn't really spoilers as it's too be expected.  The Online Game starts off with a fairly nice little cinematic opening.   Then your character gets off a plane and meets Lamar (this is supposed to take place BEFORE the events of V).  Lamar drives you to a race.  I think there are supposed to be multiple players in the race, but I ended up racing only against Lamar.

Next Lamar wants you to go on a mission to pick up some Drugs.  This one was fun.  There were four of us.  I ended up riding Shotgun.  We raced to the drugs, took out the bad guys who were on foot, then a car took off with the drugs in it.  So we all jumped in a car and chased after.  Then we all got the drugs and drove back.

Only cool because we all worked together.

Then Team Deathmatch.... FUCK I LOVE THIS GAME and will love it more when it's stable.

Flins.

Tried this earlier, kept getting stuck waiting to start the race. Kind of frustrated, but we got plenty of warning about problems, so not too fussed, at least the cloud servers are working so folk can create their chars. Which btw, is very unique, can't say I've seen that done in a game before.

jagilki

Just free roaming.  I stole a guys car.  He started crying about people stealing his cars.

So, I decide to take it to Los Santos Customs and sell it.... you can't sell personal cars :(

He finds me and tries to kill me right then.  I shoot him in the head.  Jump back in his car as he continues to cry about wanting his car back.  I proceed to damage it as much as possible before leaving it for him.

jagilki

So wish I could of flown this downtown into a mass of other players.

Cory

So do you gotta like meet up with the efk gang and do missions or something? I wont have the game till the weekend to try online out

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE