News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

GTA Online

Started by jagilki, September 25, 2013, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Want to know what fun is?

Driving to the Quarry, stealing the Haul Truck, and driving it through the city.  Only to have somebody in a helicopter see it and try to land on it.  Then run the Helicopter over and blow it up (catching a tire on fire) then just running everybody over until the engine dies.

T-Bonizzle

We can set a time to try and do 'crew' stuff. I have free time tomorrow evening.

T-Bonizzle

Jag and I are the worst at GTA.

jagilki

Bone and myself alone, in my Garage.  Before going to some random dudes apartment, where Bone got fall down drunk.

Cory

Jag you got 360? I saw Bone online today, but I wanna beat the game first/wait for online to be less glitchy (my bro had 100k saved and lost his account last night) but ill be on.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

"jagilkl" on 360 (with an L at the end... I gooofed up on my old TV I couldn't actually read the letters on the screen.)

Kirk

Anyone play this on the ps3?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

jagilki

So, I found a helicopter.

I got a bounty on me.

I just flew as high as a could as people searched all over the ground looking for me.  (started hovering over a parking garage)

Finally somebody figured out I was flying, found a copter too and found me.  However neither one of us had a craft with guns, and you can't pilot/shoot at the same time.

So he decided to try and joust me.

jagilki

So, ask Bone about the time he put a bounty on me.

jagilki

After a nice round of Golf, TJ decided to introduce himself to a Club member.

We aren't allowed back.

Bone and I then tried to teach TJ how to pose for pictures.  He didn't do that well at first.

He quickly got..... a little better....

Finally, the best we could do, before we started killing each other.  Starting of 'course with me Sticky Bombing Bones car.

Marq

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

jagilki

You look just like Beyonce

Marq

Got with a good group and destroyed a Survival mission for the first time, netting a cool $20,000 for my troubles. Slowly saving up, and as of now, I've got about $230,000+ in the bank, and this is all before the stimulus package. Currently rocking out at lvl. 18 after my first character got wiped -- what's everyone else at?
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

jagilki

Boneyard Survival Right to the right of where you start, a trailer with a wall directly behind hit.  At least three players, two at the trailer, third hiding behind desk in warehouse and you can just blow through the Survival. Bone and I use it to bank money quite a bit.

jagilki