News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

GTA Online

Started by jagilki, September 25, 2013, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Got the game for Xmas. I ended up been given 1.5 billion dollars on the online game...which was weird.

Not totally digging the online version at the moment, seems hard to get missions going and I am not sure what I am doing half the time, my only fun bit was me and some dude did do a mission first go, did it, got loads of cash then he killed me afterwards. So I ended up tracking him down later at a clothing store, waited for him to exit and ran him over with his own car...

he never fucked with me again!

Outside that I am enjoying the story mode of the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

The being given a bunch of money atm is a ploy by hackers kind of.

They've hacked a bunch of money into the game and are passing it around in an attempt to do ?. 

Mostly (in my mind) it's an attempt to fuck up Rockstar being able to punish people who hacked money in.  Rockstar tracks that by stats to money ratio.  By giving out said money to everybody they can, then more people show up as "hackers".

T-Bonizzle

Yea, if you suddenly have a ton of cash in your account, best send a ticket to Rockstar about it, lest they mark you as a cheater.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I didnt get it from an ATM which is weird...

jagilki

I meant ATM as in At the Moment.

Hondo

I'm still acclimating to the online experience (I'm more or less a video game hermit, I normally don't like MMO play), but I'm starting to warm up to it. I saved all the money I could to get one of the cheaper garages in town, mostly so I could get a second car. Seemed like it took forever just to save that little bit of money (like $27,000 or something like that).

Outside of stealing a car every 45 minutes and selling it at the garage and robbing the occasional liquor store, what's the best way to make cash?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Racing is usually the fastest way. Or get a good group and play survival. If you can complete survival, you get a hefty 20K.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Is there an EFK crew we can make and subsquently all join?

jagilki

jagilki

Ian, my game froze.

we'll have to co-ordinate with Hondo, Bone and TJ about a session.

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on December 30, 2013, 02:54:17 PM
Ian, my game froze.

I probably wont be able to get on til later tonight, about seven or eight-ish.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: jagilki on December 30, 2013, 02:54:17 PM
Ian, my game froze.

Just let me know!

T-Bonizzle

Gonna need to be later in the week for me. Thursday is best I think. I can be on early afternoon my time.

Cory

Ill try and jump on this soon, I really rushed through the GTA story, and when I finally finished it and was ready to start playing with yall, FIFA came out and has consumed my time.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE