News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Supercards

Started by jagilki, August 18, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Crack, sooooo much crack..... one more match.

Krazy

Is it a fighting game, card fighting? Explain?

jagilki

it's for ios and android, it's a card game.  You don't actually play against others, just against their deck. 

Krazy

Is it free? If I have to pay I am not downloading it.

jagilki

It's free.  You >can< buy card packs, but so far I'm having "fun" without buying them.

(to me the obsession comes atm from, I NEED A FUCKING DIVA WHO IS HIGHER RANKED THAN UNCOMMON!)

jagilki

At the moment my front line line up is

Lvl 17 Super Rare Zack Ryder
Lvl 16 Super Rare ADR
Lvl 18 Rare Rowan
Lvl 20 Rare Pro Daniel Bryan
Level 20 (maxed out) Uncommon Pro AJ Lee

Krazy

Downloaded it and I enjoy it.

Ty

Downloaded it... Doesn't work

jagilki

FINALLY got a diva higher than "Uncommon"

Cory

Yeah, been playing it quite a bit on break at work, fucking Diva. Got a maxed out uncommon Summer Rae, and its an auto loss if you dont have a strong diva. Other than that, rocking:

Super Rare Dolph Ziggler @ Level 12
Rare ADR @ Level 10
Rare Rey Mysterio @ Level 9
Super Rare Y2J @ Level 9
Uncommon Summer Rae @ Level 9

97-14, and would be close to undefeated if I had a half decent Diva....also dont really understand the KOTR thing yet.

Fun game tho, like how FREE it is pretty much.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Krazy

I am stuck in the DMV tomorrow so I have something to do.

Mike Powers

Why did I read this post? Why did I download this game? Where have the last 4 hours gone?

jagilki

But just one more match and you might get a GOOD CARD.

jagilki

King of the Ring, I've finally made it to the Quarter Finals, so I'm guaranteed a Super Rare.

I'm currently tied for first place with another guy, with the next place people 4 or five wins down from us.

-edit- not that I'd really *need* that extra Super Rare, as I've just added a SR Big Show, but... the more the better. 

Krazy

I have been getting screwed in my king of the ring matches. I have been losing to Eva Marie a lot.