News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Supercards

Started by jagilki, August 18, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

You've played something like 500 more matches than me, lol.

I don't really like the KOTR deal.  It takes way too fucking long, and it seems like they expect me to be awake every 45 minutes to adjust the lineups.

Krazy

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 21, 2014, 05:03:33 PM

I don't really like the KOTR deal.  It takes way too fucking long, and it seems like they expect me to be awake every 45 minutes to adjust the lineups.

I am still in the qualifying round. The round robin is too long doing 45 matches. I started a KOTR yesterday and I am still not done with the qualifying round.

Cory

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 21, 2014, 05:03:33 PM

THIS, I went like 36-3 in the qualifying round, but didnt make it past the semis because I couldnt change my lineup every 45mins. They need to fix that, maybe make it every 6 hrs

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

I ended up in third place in the KOTR.  I played this game waaaay too much.

Haven't touched it today, mostly because I'm in a holding pattern.  All my active cards are at max level and except for Eva are Super Rare.  I can't raise in tier untill I either get better Super Rares and max them out, Get a Super Rare Diva, or Get a few duplicates of  my Super Rares in order to make them Pro.

On the KoTR front.  I think I did so good in the fact that I had three Super Rares when I went in, and I think all my opponents had bad cards.

Tezmission Black

I just started playing and my started deck was a Rare Mark Henry and my uncommon was The Ultimate Warrior, and then I had another common Mark Henry, Adam Rose, Summer Rae, and a few others I cant remember off hand.

Krazy

I like to mix Mark Henry with himself. I am weird like that.

Tezmission Black

I now have a rare and a uncommon Daniel Bryan, they make a pretty good tag team.

Krazy

My deck currently

Super Rare Erick Rowan, Rare Lvl 4 Dolph Ziggler, Lvl 2 Rare Shawn Michaels, Lvl 4 Rare Goldust, Rare AJ Lee, with Uncommon Chair, Uncommon Briefcase

FXBlade

I'm addicted!

That diva card eludes me! Can't seem to get higher or a 2nd Natalya to make her a pro!

1st king of the ring I did when I was in the rare rankings, I finished in the semi's and had worse cards so was happy with that.  Just did one in the category I am in and got spanked!

Ty

Game still won't open for me

Krazy

I know the feeling I have seen a Cameron ultra rare. Do KOTR I got the semi finals with ok cards. Now my deck is stack.

jagilki

WOOOOOT!  No Diva problems at the moment.

Rob

I entered a KOTR and won the whole thing... Now I have a complete KOTR team of rare's, super rare's and a few pro's in there. I'm particularly pleased that I have two potential tag teams in my team depending on what the solo matches are and both teams are super rares
SixersEagles

[/center]