News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Xbox 360 Gamerscore Rankings

Started by Bryan, November 27, 2008, 05:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

Here we will post Gamerscore rankings for everyone that is on Xbox Live, just for fun and bragging rights. Rules to join are simple, all you have to do be an active member of the EFK and have an Xbox Live username...post it here and I will add it to the list; the more points you accumulate, the higher ranking you'll climb...you will be removed from the list however if you fall of the face of the earth and haven't posted in months, which will be up for me to decide. Please don't suddenly reappear and beg for me to re-add you just to dissapear again a short time later- I keep track of these things so be weary of that!

Anyway, here's the list:

Last Updated: 11/05/10

5 . 

Buster

Bryan

Cory

holy jesus at the top one, when I get my thing hooked up, ill send ya mine.

I'd be 2nd right now, but meh. Live is such a hassle to set up with a Ethernet cord....and 50m of space.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Bryan

oh. i know people with more than that. :p

Quadzilla

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Bryan

The Murph

Quote from: Cory on November 27, 2008, 09:40:58 PM

I'd be 2nd right now, but meh. Live is such a hassle to set up with a Ethernet cord....and 50m of space.

I'm running a 50 foot cord right now just so I can have it go around the walls to avoid it just going straight across my floor. Weirdly enough it works fine. yet my wireless adapter works like shit. go figure.

Duckman

I've ordered the wireless adapter cause it dropped 50% in price in one day on Amazon!

Hopefully it works otherwise I'm going to be one of the 50m cable crew too!

Plus I want to get on Live and kill some of you.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

Brandon

You should be sixth. CB needs to update!

Bryan

The Murph

whoevers list im not on. add me GrandKillerMatt. especially if you own NHL 09

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Brandon Watkins on November 30, 2008, 09:48:58 AM
You should be sixth. CB needs to update!

Dammit!

Aww well, I'll settle for sixth while I finish off playing batman lego.

Cory

Quote from: Matthew Murphy on November 29, 2008, 12:39:09 AM
Quote from: Cory on November 27, 2008, 09:40:58 PM

It wont connect, as it says there is something wrong with my wireless router.....eh. My brother will look at it on x-mas break from university.
I'm running a 50 foot cord right now just so I can have it go around the walls to avoid it just going straight across my floor. Weirdly enough it works fine. yet my wireless adapter works like shit. go figure.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE