News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by SupremeChaotic, July 22, 2008, 08:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Ryan Ruckus

I played for a year. Got multiple characters on both sides to multiple levels. Then I quit cold turkey to return to e-fedding. Cant' do both, LOL. But damn do I miss it. And if anyone wants to sell me a used PC with a hot processor and video card for not too much money, i'll play again.

The Macbook can't support it. And if there's one thing worse than grinding, it's doing all that grinding just to lag out on PVP.
That makes Hillman angry!

Rob

Shattered Halls. Basically a dead server which has mostly horde on it, but I found a really cool guild.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Michaels

My main server's Turalyon-US.  Got a lvl 80 NE raid-geared Deathknight, 80 NE hunter, 33 Draenei resto shaman and 30 retribution pally.

Alex Smiley

I got the game for Christmas, but I have to clear out hard drive space on the Acer to use it lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Bryan

*ponders if he should warn alex of the dangers of WoW*

hmm...nah. have fun with your mage elf warlock whatever!

Judge

How DARE you use mage and warlock in the same sentence?! Warlocks are FAR FAR superior to those STUPID STUPID mages!

Draeden

Judge

That's how they mostly go with Warlocks vs Pallys

Warlocks vs Rogues its more like "Stunlock!" "Trinket! Deathcoil!" "Cloak of Shadows!" "Immolate!" Stunlock STABBITY"

Dead Lock.

I hate rogues.

Ryan Ruckus

I heart rogues. Especially where warlocks are concerned. Fear this, bitch.
;D

Rob

Okay again I am reviving this topic from a very long death.... Anyone still playing?

I've kinda gone uphill since I last posted in the topic, 75 NE Hunter, 63 Worg Warrior and 62 DK, but feck death knights...

After all the effort tanking takes and the specific add-on that I really could careless about, I figured I'll just go DPS and I own at it, so huzzah! :D
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tezmission Black

My highest level is a 74 Worg Death Knight on Dragonmaw, and then a level 63 or so Gnome Warlock on Taurylon(sp).

I also have various other players.

Judge

3 level 85 horde on Malfurion, Warlock, Death Knight and Shaman.

Various other alts that I don't really bother with.

Rob

I hate death knights... They're so uninspiring I think. It's all pretty much set out for you already, I prefer developing your own class...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

Well in that case so are every other class.   DKs have a tanking tree (blood) and two DPS trees each with their own play style.  DKs have changed a LOT since WOTLK, you should give DPS DKs another go.  I prefer tanking (blood) on mine, but the frost and unholy trees offer their own unique play style.