News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

360 Gamer Tags

Started by Bryan, July 13, 2008, 06:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

Mine's EBEnthusiast...for multiplayer I have GH3, GH: Aerosmith, Rock Band, and GTA4.

TaNK

JaceGryphon

jimmasterK

Have GH2, Aerosmith, GTA4, COD4, and Grid, that's about all I've got that I'd be likely to play online.

Draeden

Kaladan1942

No, I'm not old.

I play CoD4 and... er, that's it. When my 360 isn't fucked.

JaceGryphon

Get that thing fixed, add me finally, and we'll have to get our COD4 on...I'm still going through the main storyline right now though...I'm in the flashback level where you're in heavy cammo sniping everything...

Draeden

All Ghille'd Up? Those levels rock. Just wait until you have to use the Barrett, lol

JaceGryphon

That would be the spot, I'm where you're next to the Ferris Wheel waiting on the chopper to get there, keep bloody dying...

Draeden

That's a motherfucker. What difficulty you playing on? I found lurking around the dodgems was the best way to lure the little boys...

Er...

Fuck.

JaceGryphon

Playing on Regular, a step up from the easiest mode, I've played several FPS's before this, so didn't figure I'd need the easiest difficulty for it.  Got that far without much trouble though...except for the "Death From Above" level, I was shooting anything that moved with the 105 and kept hitting friendlies :D  I'll try sitting by the Dodgem's though.

Draeden

I played on Hardened :D

If you slam some C4 down by the pool where the soldiers come from and detonate when they pour out you'll wipe out a batch of em and buy yourself some time. At the dodgems you should move behind the fence around the side to get some kills while they're coming at you, then swing round to take out any that sneak up on you. Watch out for grenades. Usually ducking beside the elevated area should keep you safe. Took me fuckin ages to do it right but that was the easiest way.

Big Gay Honker

Brandon

BishopOfLove213

And Honk, you haven't been on in ages. At least like, 30 days last time I checked.

Judge

DOZER

Rae

It's in my sig, but I'll post it anyway. Rae86. Feel free to add me, cause I'm awesome