News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

360 Gamer Tags

Started by Bryan, July 13, 2008, 06:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Murph

CM Murph. Only got Gears of War and NHL 2K8 right now but buying more soon. Getting Halo 3 soon but have borrowed off my brother for now.

jagilki

jagilkl

yes, that's an "L" at the end, I hit the wrong button... I hate on screen keyboards.

The Murph

new nick is GrandKillerMatt

IronChefCanada

Brandon

Quote from: Matthew Murphy on September 07, 2008, 12:30:53 AM
new nick is GrandKillerMatt

So THATS who the hell that was. I was thinking, who the HELL is GrandKilerMatt when I got a request.

The Murph

Lol dude I sent that request decades ago. Who the hell is SwampASS or something like that

Brandon

Quote from: Matthew Murphy on November 08, 2008, 07:55:09 PM
Lol dude I sent that request decades ago. Who the hell is SwampASS or something like that
I know man. I just let it sit for a bit, and then I think I deleted it. You should send me another. This time, I'll know who it is lol.

James Onlee

SlushySwampAss is Ken aka Tremere.

Laura

Duckman

Yes I FINALLY got round to getting Xbox Live set up!

My gamer name is:

efkduckman

I'm new to all this stuff so if you want to add me to your friends list or whatever that'd be cool!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dylan Sanders

Mine is MikeyBoy 02NY02

I play: Shawn White Snowboarding, Halo Wars, Cod 4, Left 4 Dead, Smackdown vs Raw 2009, NHL 09, Far Cry 2

Jose The Law Ramon

Finally got 360 set up for online stuff.

Tag is efkramon, and the games I have are NBA 2k7/8, Madden 07 (I think), and SvR 2k8 (or whatever is the new one)

jessica213

Strawberrykissz if I ever get live again  :(

I play Left 4 Dead, and lots of COD4 also I have Star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2, and I have Burn out racing but suck at it.

Brandon

Changed mine to Sk GOLDEN TIGER recently.

Draeden