My list includes:
-Mordern Warfare 2
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2
-Soulcalibur 4
-Gears of War 2
-Halo: Reach
-Super Street Fighter 4
-Resident Evil 5
-GTA IV (plus the other 2 liberty city episodes)
-The Orange Box

I'll be picking up Dead Rising 2 soon.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Big Gay Honker

Even though I'm on the first page I'll go ahead and point out my tag is SUPERHALLAJUICE.

Right now I'm just Haloing it up on reach.  Playing Halo with me will change your lives forever.  Just saying.

Kise

BD if you pick up SvR2011, let's do some tag matches. I haven't played SvR online since the first game. My submissionist was pretty good. I frustrated a lot of people because they couldn't tap the buttons fast enough to escape my holds.

Black Death

Quote from: The AntiKise on October 27, 2010, 01:17:35 AM
BD if you pick up SvR2011, let's do some tag matches. I haven't played SvR online since the first game. My submissionist was pretty good. I frustrated a lot of people because they couldn't tap the buttons fast enough to escape my holds.

sounds good to me man

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I don't play XBOX too much, but...decided to take the punt today after my three months gold and get a years membership as it seems a good deal. So got naff all points!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Big Gay Honker

I dunno why but I wish Ian's name on live was "RustyTrumpbone."  That would be an amazing gamer tag.

Cory Funk Jr.

Coryw74

I play SD Vs Raw 2011 and Black Ops most now.  Anyone wanting to play, add me.

jagilki

Quote from: Big Gay Honker on October 21, 2010, 11:59:37 AM
Even though I'm on the first page I'll go ahead and point out my tag is SUPERHALLAJUICE.

Right now I'm just Haloing it up on reach.  Playing Halo with me will change your lives forever.  Just saying.

MAD TROOFS.

Midas

Black Death

oh that you... good thing  I accepted  lol

beagrie

My gamertag is Beagrie. If I had a game type preference, it would be RPG's (Fallout, Mass Effect, Fable, etc) but I play a bit of everything. The only thing I can say for sure is that I am NOT a shooter person. I think it's genetic; I'd love to be able to play shooters, but I'm just terrible at them!

Wild

wild316

I only play on the weekends at my friends houses.

But I have been currently playing:

Halo Reach (I play it every single weekend, it's my game. I'm pretty good so I stuck with it.)
Fight Night Champion (I like the new create your own online gym with friends and others they added, and have gym vs. gym battles. It's cool.)
Call Of Duty: Black Ops (I do play this time to time, but I don;t play it as much as I do Reach online, as trying to play both games equally results in you sucking at both, due to their control differences.)
NBA 2K11
Red Dead Redemption
Fable 3
Modern Warfare 2 (I believe it's still much better than Black Ops.)

That's my current online playlist for my Xbox 360. I've played with Kise online via Halo Reach before, so yeah I'm cool with playing with anyone who wants to add me.