News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Currently Playing

Started by Bryan, July 14, 2008, 04:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

Man I left my Gears of War hanging like that. Couldnt ever beat that last dude and then I bought GTA 4 and been hooked on that. Searching forever for that serial killer and finally killed. I beat his head in with a bat, shot him in the head with a shotgun 5 times, then I set him on fire, and then ran him over 3 or 4 times on my scooter. I hate pedofile serial killers.

JaceGryphon

I once ran over a civilian, and then did a burnout on his head.

Twas great fun :D

Also launched a RPG indoors once too...Good stuff....

And the time I sniped a car from the 25th floor of the same building I launched the RPG inside of...

chunkylover

With Myself, as I can't afford any new games.

I just finished No More Heroes on bitter (hardest difficulty), it's a fascinating game. Also working through guitar hero but I'm stuck on hard with Knights of Cydonia, 3s and 7s and Before I Forget still to do.

On the 360, I'm just multiplayer-ing CoD4, Halo 3 and occasionally 2 and Team Fortress 2.

Today I picked up Soul Caliber 2 on the Gamecube, which is a good play if you see it on the cheap in Gamestation.

Bryan

I got Final Fantasy IV yesterday so I'm going to be playing that for a while.

Dave Johnson

Fifa '08 in Manager Mode.

Judge

FF IV  Right now, homeys.

Excaligore

Just (finally) got Portal

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

JaceGryphon

working on both Lost Odyssey and GTA4 at the same time...kinda...

Adam Wrong

just got Lost for a tenner and LOTR: Battle for Middle Earh 2 for £9 off ebay! Playing those after I rp

Excaligore

Took a trip to the bargain bin so, at the moment:

Suikoden III
Portal
God Hand
Siren

Bryan

Zombie Gunn

Call of Duty 4 on the PC and Wall-E for the PC

TheNthDegree

Onimusha 3 for the PC. Yay! Jean Reno!

I also really wanna play FFX but I need to make someone let me borrow their PS2 :(

Jack Kaiser