News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 Info

Started by The Rick, August 24, 2009, 01:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenFucious

Duckman

I thought Hanson first too.  I think with the cast it must be Orton!

Looks great though, excellent likeness on the Duty one.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jennifer

Yeah, I was thinking Cowboy Bob too.

...Although I must admit, I do always love how much less grey/aged VKM looks in his ingame likenesses, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

yeah i see the cast now , nice  " cowboy" bob orton 

hell make piper and bring back the good old days
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Dusty, Orton, Dibiasi....

Prolly in Randy's Road to Wrestlemania story.

Jon Tees

And remember quite a few people were later added as downloadable content for 09. The same could be the case here where additional people who aren’t already on the game by default or unlockable could be added later.

On a side note I personally felt that Legends of Wrestlemania should not have existed as a separate game but rather the characters/mangers and classic venues should have been downloadable additions to the existing SVR 09 game. In all honesty the game play on legends was fun for all of two minutes if that and then it got old. In the future just stick with classic characters and venues as additions to existing SVR Games.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Russ

Royal Rumble has been totally overhauled with three new ways to eliminate (I'm guessing opponent against turnbuckle, player irish whipped over ropes, player leaning on ropes) and as a completely new thing, if you gain up a finisher and hit it in a certain way (I'm guessing lb + rb/l1+r1 or something like that) it will be an elimination such as running someone at the ropes and over, or sweet chin musicing them out, or fu'ing them out or w/e.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jennifer

That sounds pretty damn awesome to me. RR was due an overhaul.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon Tees

It’s weird once I get the latest edition of SVR I never play any of the older editions again. I haven’t sold them or traded them in either, they simply join my pile of "retired." games that I don't play anymore. Either because I beat them, grew tired of them or in this case got the latest version.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Russ

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on September 28, 2009, 09:09:07 AM
It’s weird once I get the latest edition of SVR I never play any of the older editions again. I haven’t sold them or traded them in either, they simply join my pile of "retired." games that I don't play anymore. Either because I beat them, grew tired of them or in this case got the latest version.

How is it weird not to go back to old editions?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Draeden

Cos they were good games in their own right, they were all kinda different in .... a very ... small... way.

Jennifer

I played 08 when 09 was out, because the 09 story mode DIDN'T EXIST.

Draeden

Russ

jagilki

From a live chat about the game.  Developer fail

Q: Are there going to be better reversal techniques?
Jon: What do you mean by techniques?