News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

UFC Undisputed 2010

Started by Duckman, May 09, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

RickRampage

There is a thread about this game on RoughKut, but yeah. I am wanting to download the demo and try it out, see if they changed the submission to something that doesn't give you carpal tunnel syndrome and send you to the hospital. Once I download this and play it, I will give a full review.

Jennifer

New career mode looks SICK.

Oh my god I am so pumped up for this game.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Flins.

This game is far too tempting!

I was going to save my pennies for Halo Reach, but the beta wasn't all too impressive. Hmm... decisions.

Black Death

sweet , i think we need to set up the EFK fight camp   when it comes out

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Also, I'm a big fan of the learning moves rather than styles deal. It should make each person play a little bit more uniquely rather than just being pigeonholed into three striking styles and three grappling styles. Major improvement. The CAF looks a lot better too.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Marq

I've been playing this demo for two weeks, now.

And I can very confidently say...

...I will fucking wreck ALL OF YOU.

That is all.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Jennifer

On a technicality, you won't destroy me. *flees to his PS3*

Cory

Live ran out, so havent played the demo.

Gonna pick it up for sure, and Ill wreck Marc.

KIMBO FTW!!!!!!!!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

Quote from: Marq on May 09, 2010, 07:16:11 PM

That is all.

funny thing is I heard this shit from alot of people who played the demo for 09 and when the game got released and I went through career mode they couldn't hang and got their asses handed to them so I will be looking up marq when the game is released

Black Death

Quote from: Donnovan Midas on May 09, 2010, 09:49:32 PM
funny thing is I heard this shit from alot of people who played the demo for 09 and when the game got released and I went through career mode they couldn't hang and got their asses handed to them so I will be looking up marq when the game is released

be looking me up too... oh it going to on
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Y'all aint tough till you beat somebody to death in a video game!

jagilki

Level-One

Quote from: Marq on May 09, 2010, 07:16:11 PM

That is all.

How? When the fuck did the Demo come out? I checked last week on 360 and it wasnt there. I just downloaded it today and figure it came out yesterday.

I was pretty decent at the last game and still remember all the controls. So, I will mess around with the demo from now until the 25th. The game play is much more smoother in this one and the fighters are well rounded like they should be. No more being killed in the clinch or stuck in the overly powerful mount.

But yes. We need an EFK camp. Count me in.

Duckman

Marc was a complete BEAST at the last game lads, don't take him lightly because of his femine demeanour and lovely scent.

Also, yes, we will get the EFK camp on the go when the game officially comes out.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.