Started by Duckman, May 09, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

that be awesome

Just  think about us repping EFK and taking over  the internet world of UFC

people be like " man those fighters from EFK are tough basterds to beat "
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

I'd be down for that, but I'm not sure how many others game on the PS3 and not the Box.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Midas

Quote from: Duckman on May 10, 2010, 01:39:42 PM
Marc was a complete BEAST at the last game lads, don't take him lightly because of his femine demeanour and lovely scent.

Also, yes, we will get the EFK camp on the go when the game officially comes out.

Peace

Duckman

Yeah well he didn't fight me... People are usually beast when they whip on 7 year olds who speak with a lisp!

Cory

Hopefully yall on Xbox.....

.EFK camp would be tough.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I gots PS3, but I will be picking this up and if anyone is gonna be beating the hell out of anyone it will be me doing the beating
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

As long as Tito Ortiz is in the game, I'll give everyone problems.

Tito Ortiz= 10000 cardio, 100000 takedown offence...plus sick ground n pound.

Things can get real annoying real quick if you catch my drift ahahaha

Marq

Quote from: Level-One on May 09, 2010, 11:55:13 PM
How? When the fuck did the Demo come out? I checked last week on 360 and it wasnt there. I just downloaded it today and figure it came out yesterday.

I was pretty decent at the last game and still remember all the controls. So, I will mess around with the demo from now until the 25th. The game play is much more smoother in this one and the fighters are well rounded like they should be. No more being killed in the clinch or stuck in the overly powerful mount.

But yes. We need an EFK camp. Count me in.

If you registered on the UFC forums or something a couple weeks ago, you got some code you could redeem to get the demo early for the PS3. My friend did that and called me over to play. Anyway, I'll be getting it for the X-Box 360, myself. Gameplay is a lot smoother, yes, and the grappling system both on your feet and on the ground have been tweaked pretty significantly, but it's pretty intuitive.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Level-One

I hear you Marc.

I've been reading around. A lot of people don't like 0'10. I think it's leaps and bounds better then 0'9 just by the Demo alone. This one looks like it's going to take a bit more skill. No button smashing and no sitting in mount; I guess this is why they hate this game so much.  :D

A lot of FLASH ko's though. Still, it's so balanced, it actually works. Here's hoping they aren't any bad exploits online.

Midas

Well I know I want to make a fight camp so after we all here on the knights boards whip each others ass we can all make a huge fight camp...

Cory

Level-One

Let's huddle together, EFK!

I nominate: Marc as camp leader.

(I'm WAY too excited for this game)

Midas

Quote from: Level-One on May 11, 2010, 03:47:28 PM
Let's huddle together, EFK!

I nominate: Marc as camp leader.

(I'm WAY too excited for this game)

I was thinking that all if us create a fighter and take him through career mode and give everyone a week to do so and then have a tournament and the winner is the camp leader and the runner up is his back up.

I am sure some will contend that we all cannot be in the same weight class so going through career mode to create fighters all on the same weight class does not make sense. But I cannot speak for everyone else but with undisputed 09 I had fighters in 2 classes and played the career mode in all classes.

I am confident that all of us will play the career mode in different classes

RickRampage

Anyways, what system were you guys planning on doing this for?

Jennifer

SOunds like the Box to me, though if there are any guys other than Underpants and me on the PS3, we could try getting one cobbled together there too.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

RickRampage

Well shit, I have both systems, but I buy the games I want to play online for PS3 because it's free.