News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

UFC Undisputed 2010

Started by Duckman, May 09, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Well I have 360 and that is what I am buying it for lol

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

RickRampage

I'll see what I can do. I have a wireless router set up in my house and I really just don't want to have to go buy a wireless gaming receiver that I have to hook up to my 360. I am already looking at spending $110 plus tax for the game and XBox Live. If it gets over $200, I am no going.

Marq

Quote from: Level-One on May 11, 2010, 03:47:28 PM
Let's huddle together, EFK!

I nominate: Marc as camp leader.

(I'm WAY too excited for this game)

I actually like Donovan's idea. To be fair, I think camp leadership should be based on skill and whatnot if we're doing this. I say this mostly because if you're good, you can take a fighter like Thales Liates and put up a decent fight against a roided-out CAF. I'm not against CAF's mind you (I've got a bunch), but it's something to consider. That make sense, guys?

Also, I'll be on the 360, but hey -- if anyone's up for it, anyone wanna get onto UFC '09 and get some fights going to get an idea of how we play? I'm down. I'm actually really, really interested in seeing how we all match up, at least in relation to our shit-talking/confidence, haha. :)
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Cory

I would, but I got to get a new ethernet cable (ordering one this week, $50 at Best Buy, $6 on ebay...so yeah) and my Live runs out this month, so Ill buy another gold membership when Im picking up this game

Ill be good to go after a week of learning shit, hell i might actually try and learn how to do Muay Thai in this game, as I only ever did Boxing/Kickboxing and wrestling in the last for all my CAF's.

RickRampage

I want to say I did Kickboxing or Muay Thai with Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, but I was a stand up guy. All of my wins were knock outs in under a minute.

Cory

so you played on rookie?

Midas

Quote from: Marq on May 11, 2010, 09:58:25 PM
I actually like Donovan's idea. To be fair, I think camp leadership should be based on skill and whatnot if we're doing this. I say this mostly because if you're good, you can take a fighter like Thales Liates and put up a decent fight against a roided-out CAF. I'm not against CAF's mind you (I've got a bunch), but it's something to consider. That make sense, guys?

Also, I'll be on the 360, but hey -- if anyone's up for it, anyone wanna get onto UFC '09 and get some fights going to get an idea of how we play? I'm down. I'm actually really, really interested in seeing how we all match up, at least in relation to our shit-talking/confidence, haha. :)

I have not played 09 in like 6 months but I will be online tonight... DirtyManGyna is my gamertag

RickRampage

Cory, you wish. My CAF was just a beast in strength as a heavyweight. His strength and kicks were as high as they could go and I was just destroying people. It was tough for me to get up if I was taken down, but even with characters that had great ground games, I sucked on the ground, so I built my CAF around what I was good at and did my best to not get taken down.

Midas

I tried the demo for 10 and personally it will take me time to get use to the new shit because all the shit I was doing that works in 09 did not work the right way for me...

I figure that after a career mode or 2 I will be all good...

As far as the my skills well hell I was all around as I could handle myself on the ground mostly with reversals...

Standing up I had a high enough KO power to keep everyone worried...

Marq

Out of curiosity -- does anyone here play without CAF's?
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I mainly used Keith Jardine when I played.  I really only used my CAF for career mode
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Midas

Quote from: Marq on May 11, 2010, 11:39:43 PM
Out of curiosity -- does anyone here play without CAF's?

I actually grew very fond of my CAF and since he was a legit fighter not some bullshit fighter who I had to lose like 10 matches to get more points to make...  I rarely ever use anyone besides him but hell I am not toally against using the UFC stars I was just in a league with my cousin and I was forced to use my CAF for so many fights that it just didnt feel right to use someone else...

RickRampage

I feel you Midas, I loved my CAF as well. He was a reliable beast that could just knock a mofo out. Although this new career mode looks like it will be a bitch, but it is definitely more realistic. I'll definitely have to get better on the ground to be good in career mode now. If I keep knocking people out with kicks, my opponents will block them better because they will see them coming. So, it will be interesting.

Jennifer

I had preferred fighters for every weight and pulled out my CAFs against those of other guys, especially when they were ridiculously good. I had three, and aside from the first one I finished career mode with (who was kinda shite, comparitively speaking), they were all around the 92-5 mark overalls, so good, but not to abusive levels (I always thought the over 100 stuff was bullshit). Most of the time I stuck with Rich Franklin, Frank Mir and Diego Sanchez.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."