News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

SVR 2011 and WWE: ALL STARS

Started by jagilki, June 08, 2010, 08:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Live roster reveal on Gamespot tonight!

Also strong possiblity of NXT being in (Lots of THQ guys have tweeted 'What's NXT to be revealed?' etc.)

www.gamespot.com - there's a countdown on the side
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

You know, the ONLY reason I care about the roster is for the bits and pieces for CAWS (Moves, entrance, ETC)

Russ

Quote from: jagilki on September 08, 2010, 02:24:05 PM
You know, the ONLY reason I care about the roster is for the bits and pieces for CAWS (Moves, entrance, ETC)

Same xD

Hopefully we'll see that we can get the Zak Attack and Future Shock DDT
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

jagilki

I also just wish the game would come out already.

Jonny Worldbeater

This game is looking more and more awesome by the day.

Russ

It is...

community.smackdownvsraw.com/roster/more

Every Tues/Thurs they're revealing some of the unkown guys and they're showing their finishers/entrances.

Also apparently tomorrow THQ are doing a big video explaining WWE Universe mode.

Russ

Well that confirmed that you can draw a logo and assign people to that brand then! Guess someone's gonna have to make a TFWF logo sometime soon xD

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Drama Queen

This might be the one game that makes me wish I had something other than the Wii. Hopefully it is compatable with the gamecube controller because the last Smackdown game I played on Wii sucked with the wii remotes.

Jonny Worldbeater

Some further evidence that this game is gonna be fucking sweet.

Black Death

Man this game  just keeps getting more and more awesome

jagilki

So, one (or more) of the characters revealed are..... DRUIDS!!!

LOOK AT THE CROWD!

Black Death