SO what did everybody think of tonights RAW?

Started by TaNK, July 22, 2008, 04:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

I don't care what anyone says; I am really really enjoying John Cena right now. Especially his little tift with Batista.

I'm still trying to figure Kane out. Thats probably his mask in that bag.

LMAO@Jaime Noble. I loved the part where Batista first comes up to him and he does the "eye shift" like... quit cockblocking me!

I wish that CM Punk would look more credible. I know someone called it about the Rey comparison.

Why did they have to put my beautiful Beth Phoenix with Santino's useless ass!? I hate that guy.

I love Kelly Kelly as well.

I am still a CT mark although I dozed off through that match.

JBL sucks.

Bryan

i dont get why every top heel on raw has to be amazingly boring. randy orton was hideously boring, both promo-wise and match wise and so is JBL now..on Smackdown I thought he was pretty funny but whoever writes RAW just lost that character completely.

as for RAW itself I thought it was okay. I wanna know more about the Kane deal too; he was barely there this week except for the main event.

Dave Johnson

RAW will be on tommorrow for us, so haven't watched it.

What happens with Kelly Kelly?

TaNK

She is just really attractive to me, and despite her making a couple of flaws in her match.. she really did put on some kind of show and you can tell she is trying to work on her in-ring skills.

Dave Johnson

TaNK

Yes, she tagged with Kofi Kingston against the Burchills.

JaceGryphon

Yea, Raw was just ok up until the Beth and Santino thing.

That just sent me into an uncontrollable fit of vomits.

Then it just went back to boring.

Shannon Skanes

Personally, I am a Santino mark. I laughed my ass off when he said "Stop with the punching" to Beth Phoenix.

It was an okay show, though not as good as last week. They have managed to actually build Cade up which is impressive since he was a jobber for years. The Jericho-Michaels angle is being written really well. Michaels will go over at Summer Slam and it will probably be the match of the night.

I have a feeling CM Punk will be dropped to mid-card in a month or two here. It's too bad since he has the mic skills, but he doesn't fit their main event mould.

I agree that the heels are terrible on RAW right now. Edge should have moved to RAW or MVP. Peoplw won't boo Batista or Kane and Orton is out awhile longer.

I really like the Duggan angle with DiBiase and Rhodes, too. It looks really genuine and I actually felt bad for Hacksaw when they belittled him and then he was set to retire this week. The guy is so over with fans, too.

Dave Johnson

I just watched it and thought it was okay.

Beth and Santino pwned and that was the highlight of my show. Main Event was obvious, but I am liking the Kane angle.

Only big things on RAW IMO.

Excaligore

Quote from: TaNK on July 22, 2008, 04:47:42 AM
Why did they have to put my beautiful Beth Phoenix with Santino's useless ass!? I hate that guy.

There are two things very wrong with that statement...

Dave Johnson

Russ

I must say Beth looked ALOT hotter than normal last night... and hey... hopefully a good storyline comes out of this
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jason Silver

Santino's remarks are pricless.

Rey Mastrio!

I thought at first he would work out but over time he keeps getting funnier.

Its nice to see him still though even after that DUI