News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

DVD Bargains Thread

Started by The Rick, July 28, 2008, 05:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rick

If you see any bargain buys on wrestling DVDs post them here.

My nearest HMV had Mick Foley's Greatest Hits & Misses reduced from £25 to £8 on Saturday so it may be worth a look to see if anywhere else has some reduced DVDs. Zavvi at the same shopping centre had the Rise & Fall of ECW for £10.

Silvervision.co.uk has some good bargains as well right now including the Brian Pillman Loose Cannon DVD for £9.99 and Trish Stratus 100% Stratusfaction for £6.99. They have quite a few 2004 events reduced and the current Rey Mysterio DVD which I saw in HMV for £30 is only £14.99 on the Silvervision.co.uk site.

Russ

I know its not technically reduced, but £20 for the Ladder Match DVD is EXTREMELY good value for the quality of matches  you're getting
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Duckman

£10 for the Rise and Fall of ECW is a great deal.  Considering you get a 2 hour plus documentary on ECW, plus some really good bonus matches.

JB might be the person to speak to about this cause his tape trader he uses seems to have good deals.

I only buy ROH DVD's these days and they've got a sale on every Friday.  Last one was 30% off everything, DVD, tickets, T-shirts that kind of stuff.  Plus with the pound being so strong against the dollar buying DVD's from America is SO much cheaper than the UK.  Some of them are only £5!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

The Rick

Quote from: Duckman on July 29, 2008, 09:11:50 AM
£10 for the Rise and Fall of ECW is a great deal.  Considering you get a 2 hour plus documentary on ECW, plus some really good bonus matches.

JB might be the person to speak to about this cause his tape trader he uses seems to have good deals.

I only buy ROH DVD's these days and they've got a sale on every Friday.  Last one was 30% off everything, DVD, tickets, T-shirts that kind of stuff.  Plus with the pound being so strong against the dollar buying DVD's from America is SO much cheaper than the UK.  Some of them are only £5!

Peace

Duckman

I was going to buy a SHIMMER DVD from the ROH site while the 30% off offer was active but my browser kept crashing when trying to use Paypal to pay for it so gave up  :(

Dave Johnson

$3.99 for Wrestlemania 17 here, my favourite PPV.