News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

And the newest member of WWE Creative is..

Started by Gary, July 28, 2008, 09:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Freddy Prinze Jr.

Yes the Freddy Prinze Jr who did all those "i know what you did last summer" movies and was in Scooby Doo. Apparently he's a huge fan and was a regular celebrity blogger on WWE fan nation so he got the job. Probably the weirdest hiring ever..but Vince is finally thinking outside the box.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

The Murph

I noticed this in the Shoutbox and paid no attention to it thinking it was a joke but yeah. Wow. Makes sense though. Who else would hire him. After all this is the company who hired Todd Pettengill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dl-oEM77ho

The Rick

If he can get his wife to appear on Raw every week, I'll start subscribing to Sky Sports again just to watch.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You know your career is down the shittier when he comes home and she says

'Hey Freddie I just landed a decent Hollywood role how bout you'

'WWE Creative time member...'

'DIVORCE!'
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The Rick

Maybe they'll pull an Arquette with Prinze? He could beat Punk for the belt, hell he's not exactly being booked as a World beater he gets beaten up after each and every match right now.

You heard it here first, Freddie Prinze Jr. next World Heavyweight Champ!

Duckman

I wonder if it was his call to make Mike Adamle the new Raw GM?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

WWE officially announced that Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the WWE creative team. "Freddie Prinze, Jr.’s passion, energy and creativity make him an excellent fit for WWE," Vince McMahon said in a statement published by WWE.com."

USA Network vice president Chris McCumber also got in on the fun by stating: "Bringing on board an experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer like Freddie Prinze, Jr. will only increase the level of entertainment to millions of viewers and passionate WWE fans every Monday on USA."
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dave Johnson

Excaligore

Quote from: Duckman on July 30, 2008, 02:14:48 PM
WWE officially announced that Freddie Prinze Jr. has joined the WWE creative team. "Freddie Prinze, Jr.’s passion, energy and creativity make him an excellent fit for WWE," Vince McMahon said in a statement published by WWE.com."

USA Network vice president Chris McCumber also got in on the fun by stating: "Bringing on board an experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer like Freddie Prinze, Jr. will only increase the level of entertainment to millions of viewers and passionate WWE fans every Monday on USA."

Well like you'd expect them to say:

"This is a cheap ass publicity stunt. We are so incapable of creating new stars that we have to try to rub off some star dust from B level hollywood actors."

Gary

Word is, he has quit hollywood and will dedicate himself to this job (and with WWE's schedule he doesnt have any other option), and he will be working on Smackdown.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jimmy Chisel

There are already a bunch of non-wrestling related people writing the WWE stuff. At least Freddie seems to actually like the product so it might be a good thing.

MitchMMA

I agree with the Chiz, it could be a good thing. I am interested to see what kind of stuff Prinze can come up with.

I'd love to see Buffy The Vampire Slayer vs Kelly Kelly! :)