News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

AFL

Started by Miles, July 20, 2011, 09:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles

For those Australians and people interested.

I am a huge Aussie Rules fan and a huge Hawthorn fan. However with injuries this year I have huge doubts on our ability to go deep into September/October. I believe we have the midfield and forward line and midfield but our backline continues to hurt us.

So I propose we post a bit about our view of our teams year as above, as well as our most improved, biggest let down and premiership team.

Most improved: West Coast easily!
Biggest let down: Once again Richmond ;)
Premiership: Has to be Collingwood :'(.

Anyway just a bit of fun and look forward to reading your predictions

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Miles on July 20, 2011, 09:34:50 AM
For those Australians and people interested.

I am a huge Aussie Rules fan and a huge Hawthorn fan. However with injuries this year I have huge doubts on our ability to go deep into September/October. I believe we have the midfield and forward line and midfield but our backline continues to hurt us.

So I propose we post a bit about our view of our teams year as above, as well as our most improved, biggest let down and premiership team.

Most improved: West Coast easily!
Biggest let down: Once again Richmond ;)
Premiership: Has to be Collingwood :'(.

Anyway just a bit of fun and look forward to reading your predictions

I love the hawks but I'm a lion through and through! :)

Most improved is easily the eagles
Biggest let down for me is Brisbane, but injuries have fucked us bad!
Premiership-

The match will either be 'geelong vs collingwood, hawks vs collingwood, west coast vs collingwood or 'hawks vs west coast'

Only ones I imagine happening. :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Storm

Sydney Swans fan at your service.

Most improved- without question the Eagles
Let down- Melbourne. Suppose to have an extremely bright future but are fading fast. Adelaide Crows and Western Bulldogs close second

Premiership: In my eyes it will be Hawthorn vs Collingwood. Geelong are having their late season blues and I can't see them turning on their magic in September. Geelong and Eagles in the prelim.

Collingwood too strong in my eyes at the moment and I predict they will get a 3-peat and dare I saw 4-peat in the coming years. After that its the Suns that will dominate. Here's hoping they pick me up at years end.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Peter M on July 21, 2011, 05:03:38 AM
Sydney Swans fan at your service.

Most improved- without question the Eagles
Let down- Melbourne. Suppose to have an extremely bright future but are fading fast. Adelaide Crows and Western Bulldogs close second

Premiership: In my eyes it will be Hawthorn vs Collingwood. Geelong are having their late season blues and I can't see them turning on their magic in September. Geelong and Eagles in the prelim.

Collingwood too strong in my eyes at the moment and I predict they will get a 3-peat and dare I saw 4-peat in the coming years. After that its the Suns that will dominate. Here's hoping they pick me up at years end.

I hope you become a Lion! When mitch clark leaves, we'll need another one! Come on board brother :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs