News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Anyone here into running track?

Started by Mike Wilkins, August 03, 2011, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Wilkins

jagilki

QuoteAnyone here into running track?
* jagilki looks at picture thread.

Nope

(besides maybe MDK that is.)

Ty

I run for fun, 400 m every now and then. In high school, I mainly did throwing (shotput, discus and javelin). I was pretty good (cough only kinda sucked). Couldn't jump to beat a flea though.

Kurt

Love the guy going "wow" in the background right before the crash.

I ran track in high school, and still jog on occasion now. I'm unathletic as Hell, so was always just there to be there...which usually meant being on the last heat in whatever race needed to be filled, ha.

Black Death

throw shot put and discus in high school ... and I was good .  a lot of medals

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

I ran track my Sophomore year of High school. I came 1st in the district with a 10.57 sec 100m (funny thing is I never bought track gear...I ran in a pair of regular adidas shoes and I work long basketball shorts while everyone else was wearing spandex and track gear), but I was BRUTAL in the team relay, I never could pass the baton off correctly and the woman coach would never let me be the anchor, I was always the lead, and I never used those foot placement things for the takeoff. I never did 200/400 because I'd be able to run it once, then I be too tired to run it again. Then my Junior year our school got a football program and I just decided to do that rather than run track, track was gay. Its not that fun, and honestly only reason I joined was to miss 3-4 days of school a year.

...plus Track girls were ugly. Much preferred the cheerleaders that came with football.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

should been a thrower cory ... the track girls i were with were not ugly ...  ;)

i like nice , tan , well developed ;D female legs 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

track chicks at my school were pretty damn hot as well. 

But I went from running to football to try and work out anger issues.  Ran all through Jr. High so I built up like monster calves, but said fuck it and bulked up a bit so I could knock the shit out of people and have it be allowed.

But Track Chicks are hot, Cory must have gone to a lame ass school
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on August 04, 2011, 01:27:02 PM
track chicks at my school were pretty damn hot as well. 

But I went from running to football to try and work out anger issues.  Ran all through Jr. High so I built up like monster calves, but said fuck it and bulked up a bit so I could knock the shit out of people and have it be allowed.

But Track Chicks are hot, Cory must have gone to a lame ass school

Agree

Adam Wrong

I do distance and cross country. I can do a pretty quick 3k, my 5k is alright. Looking towards a 10k in October...

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on August 04, 2011, 02:18:21 PM

Agree

All the hot chicks werent athletes....TBH only the senior cheerleaders were hot. Most of the hot girls were unathletic....maybe the soccer team.

You're right, my school blew.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE