News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Steven Crawford, Redford Shack, Gerry Nichols....those'd be my top 3 clients for sure.   

Mind-body connection.  To get the most out of your body, you must get the most out of your mind.   

¿PapaPancho?

Those are some impressive names indeed.  Now I must ask about your own methods.  Given that my boy is a gym rat how do you stress their bodies enough to make feel that the process is working or do you just stick to spiritual yoga and let them come to their own conclusions?

----

I ask for myself, possibly looking for a freebie and possibly to check out your credentials ... I have had bouts of migraines ... how should I stimulate my mind so as to ... minimize the pain.

Mike Powers

There is some physicality involved, but that comes later in the process.  Early on, we focus on breathing and focus, before branching out naturally from there. 

You need to free your mind.  That process is radically different from client to client.  I'd be glad to book you an appointment too....   

¿PapaPancho?

Now comes the true question of the day. How much does each one of you charge whether it be by session or one lump sum?

Mike Powers

I think that a 1 year commitment for $1 million dollars will suffice.  Your man will be my top scheduling priority.

Tell you what....I'll give your boy 1 week free of charge, to see if we gel.  If he likes the results, I'll match Mallory's deal. 

¿PapaPancho?

Interesting offers.  I've considered them and I've made my decision.  Ms. Malone you are hired.  Lexi I am a firmly believe that if you are good at something never do it for free.  That was the difference maker.  Though if you wish to still give us that free week trial Mr. Sam Wainwright could use a little help with his mind body connection.  But that choice is up to you.

Mike Powers

I'm very excited to work with you, and your man!

I'd love to meet Mr. Wainwright.  After I'm done with him, and he tells you the job I do, you'll be begging me to come back and replace Mallory.  But just so you know....I won't come cheap then. 

¿PapaPancho?

I look forward to seeing the results from the both of you. Now please. The doors over there.

----

Gretchen let's get Mr. Haller into my office

-----

Mr. Haller you once told me what it would feel like if you reneged on our agreement and performed stunts during the season. You said I wouldnt like it.

So here we are. Me not liking it.

But I'm prepared to call it even.  And the fans did enjoy it. What do you think Mr. Haller?

Mike Powers

The way I see it, I didn't break our agreement.  You said 'no risks outside of wrestling'.  My ring entrance falls right in the 'wrestling category' if you ask me.  It's not like I was cliff diving in South America, or dirt bike riding in Mexico. 

¿PapaPancho?

And now you fancy yourself a lawyer wanting to argue that the word wrestling in our agreement was a noun and not a verb.

I can applaud that for a moment.

And now that moment has passed. Don't get cute with me Mr. Haller. Bury this hatchet and let's move on. I'm not President Death. I don't threaten talent. I simply inform them that if they don't change their position I will change their position on the card.

So which is it Mr. Haller? A handshake and letting bygone be bygones or the bench? Because I'm sure The Clown is itching to get a taste.

Mike Powers

Why you gotta be such a buzzkill, and a hard ass?  I'm winning out there.  I'm getting the fans PUMPED.  I'm making you, and the Devils a ton of money.  That's not what you want? 

¿PapaPancho?

No let's not switch stances from what you tried to argue before because you didn't want to argue that when you first came in.

I even admitted you pulled one over on me. Not something easy to admit btw but you did. But then instead of just settling the scoreboard at 1 apiece you wanted to act like you didn't violate our terms because of semantics.

What bothered me more is that you didn't even tell myself or coach about it. You made a decision on your own that affects this club and that is my job. And STILL i was willing to let it go so we could continue our success.

I'm not even saying no to future ideas you have but they HAVE to be run by me. Never forget Mr. Haller I am the employer and you the employee. Much like I answer to the owner you answer to me. Is this understood or is there a change that should be made?

Mike Powers

I didn't realize that I was only allowed 1 linear opinion on a subject, rather that being able to look at the situation as a whole.  I'll try to remember that for future conversations with you. 

I don't think I broke the terms of our agreement, but you do...that's called a difference of opinion.  You want to lecture me about semantics, and be a big man throwing your weight around, despite the fact that I'm 3-0 - something NOBODY else on this team can say mind you.  Then, you wanna threaten my spot in the lineup?  That's your call dude.  I won't be the one that looks like the fool, that'll be you.  The fans love me.  The team loves me.  I'm sure with the tickets sold, and the fact that everyone is in their seats WELL before the first match, the owner loves me.

Yeah, I made a decision on my own.  One that I didn't plan for weeks in advance.  One that I didn't plan days in advance.  I saw the rigging in the backstage area, and my brain started whirring, the blood started flowing, and I went with it.  And EVERYONE seems to be happy about it but you. 

¿PapaPancho?

Hold that thought Mr. Haller ...

Gretchen can you call in Mr. Matthews into the office.

-----

Mr. Matthews, Mr. Haller here seems to think I'm the only one who had a problem with his stunt last week.  Would you mind repeating your opinion on the matter for his ears as well?

Mike Powers

I thought it was the dumbest thing I ever saw. 

Man, of COURSE he's gonna say that in front of you, his scary-ass masked boss.  After I got to the back after my match, the only thing he had to say to me was "good win".