News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Thanks for being honest and for keeping in mind that you are part of a team.  Gracias Wade

-----

Gretchen let's see if we can't round up Senor Wainwright.  I have to see this for myself.  When you find him send him up.

Mike Powers

Senor Vega! Delighted to see you! What can I do for you, my fine fellow? 

¿PapaPancho?

Well I'll be ... as I live and breathe!  Coach Wainwright what has you looking and sounding so much better these days?

Mike Powers

Love Senor Vega. Love. It has made me light as a feather, and free as a bird! 

¿PapaPancho?

Ahh yes indeed.  The only force more powerful than this Devils team I must say.  I'd ask whose the lucky lady but something tells me I already have the answer to that.  But what I don't know are the details.  Don't let the mask fool you.  I'm a SUCKER for a good love story.

Mike Powers

I have you to thank Senor! Lexi came by my office last week, and told me that you suggested that she see me. We went back to my place, and one thing led to another and....well, a gentleman never tells. We spent the week together, when I wasn't here of course, and it was GLORIOUS!!  I'm looking forward to seeing her tonight as a matter of fact.

I've got a question for you. Lexi tells me that she wants 10,000 Roses when I see her again. That seems to be an excessive amount of roses, but I'll do anything for my Lexi-belle. Do you know of anywhere that I can obtain that many on short notice?   

¿PapaPancho?

I'd have to assume a flower shop but myself Ive always found that quality and not quantity always delivered a more powerful message. 10000 to me seems extravagant and excessive but loves makes us do stupid things. Even a cold soulless monster like myself once felt a flutter in his chest. Another story for another time though ...

But back to the nature at hand I have a question for you about our upcoming matches. It's a battle of undefeateds next and I was curious as to your opinion of how we stack against them

Mike Powers

I believe we stack up remarkably well against the Shoot Club.  They're a struggling team, no doubt, and I'd never overlook a team....but up and down the card I think we have the advantage.   

¿PapaPancho?

Thanks for the talk Coach. By the way is Lexi in the building at all? I would like to congratulate her on my own.  I hope your quest for the roses is successful though.  Go get em slugger.

Mike Powers

I told you you'd ask me back here.  I also told you I wouldn't be cheap.  You ready to talk real numbers?

¿PapaPancho?

You did. And you have. Well like any good contract negotiation one must start with the job they are being hired for. So let's be straight. What exactly am I negotiating for?

Mike Powers

.....I saw Sam coming out of here....I was under the impression that you were already aware of my....he didn't tell you?

¿PapaPancho?

Well sure he told me his version. But im a SUCKER for a good love story. I want to hear your version of the events.

Mike Powers

Love?  Hahaha, you're joking right?

It's like I told you before, mind-body connection.  In Sam's case, his mind wasn't right...at all.  I mean, the guy was a maniac.  So, I went about making his body right....and I'm certain he told you how I did THAT....and his mind followed.  If you want me to continue to make his body right, thereby keeping his mind clear, then now is the chance.

¿PapaPancho?

But we both know his mind will regress the minute he finds out the truth.  That's what happens when you build a mind body connection on a lie.  So what guarantees do I have that this lie won't crumble like a house of cards.  After all I am a public company beholden to an owner and commissioner.  The media will be up my backside if they catch wind of this.  You can't really guarantee those things WON'T happen can you?