News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I can guarantee my own discretion.  To Sam, and to all interested parties, we will be nothing but a couple who is dating.  I make my living by keeping my mouth shut.  What Sam, or you, or any of your other teammates say to the world is completely out of my hands, and I can't be held responsible for. 

¿PapaPancho?

Fair points you make all around.  And I must admit you certainly have skills that are beyond impressive. But I cannot set a precedent of lying to my own employees simply because it benefits me. Especially when that lie would create a paper trail that leads directly to me.  Unfortunately at this time I cannot and will not retain your services. 

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

Gretchen let's get both Coach Matthews and Mike Haller brought into the office.

------

Boys I'm wondering if we can't come to a consensus.  Mike the fans love your antics and frankly its good marketing for us.  Not to mention it keeps you happy.  But we also want to keep you safe.  Last thing we want is for you to get injured in the process and then lose you for the season.

So I remember in my days back in lucha libre that they used a hidden compartment in the stage to launch the luchador upwards as his entrance.  Now granted that's not as crazy as bungee jumping out of the roof but it's a lot safer and I think it's the best of both worlds.  How do you two feel about it?  To really make it pop we can even throw some pyro in.

Mike Powers

Works for me.

Lame as hell....but better than nothing. At least can the pyro be real hot? 

¿PapaPancho?

I can do fireworks and pyro ... really get those flames up.  This is great that we were able to compromise together.  I love it when a plan comes together.  Thanks boys for coming in.

----

Gretchen I'm sure your always listening to my conversations the entrance I want to do for Mike Haller can't obviously be free.  I want to hire the best stunt men and pyro guys in the LA area.  Get me a quote so I can file it with the league.  Then after that get me on the phone with Coach Wainwright.  I need to drop some truth bomb on him.

Mike Powers

For the pyro, it costs $250K for a basic show, $500K for their "premiere" package.

Senor Vega, it is delightful to speak with you again!  To what do I owe this most unexpected honor?

¿PapaPancho?

Gretchen I'll send in enough money for their premier package

-------

This isn't an easy conversation to have Mr. Wainwright and I take no pleasure in this ... but nobody makes anybody of the Devils look like a fool.  I'm afraid Lexi ... well her exact words were ...

"Love?  Hahaha, you're joking right?"

" To Sam, and to all interested parties, we will be nothing but a couple who is dating.  I make my living by keeping my mouth shut.  What Sam, or you, or any of your other teammates say to the world is completely out of my hands, and I can't be held responsible for. "

She tried leveraging her relationship with you into getting onto our payroll.  I figured as your employer and someone who admires you I owed you the truth as soon as I learned of it.  This is my fault Sam.  I introduced you too.  It's on me.

Mike Powers

I...I'm not sure I understand?  She "keeps her mouth shut"...?  About what?  She is trying to get on our payroll?  As what?  A masseuse?     

¿PapaPancho?

These are questions best left for her. I can only repeatback what was said to me. I just hope that because i denied her employment that this does not jeapordize your relationship.

Mike Powers

I...I don't....but.....I have to go find her....   

SAM SLOWLY WALKS OUT OF YOUR OFFICE, MUMBLING SOFTLY TO HIMSELF

¿PapaPancho?

Gretchen I think it's best we just prepare for the next week.

Main Event: FRIGHTMARE
Semi-Main Event: RUSSEL WADE
Tag Team #1: MUHAMMAD AL SHITARI
Tag Team #2: MACE
Opener: MIKE HALLER
Woman: KRYSTAL
Bench: VANCE MENDENHALL
Sparring: THE CLOWN

Lock In

¿PapaPancho?

PRESIDENT VEGA EATS WORDS.  DENIES RUMORS.  CLAIMS TEAM STILL TO BEAT AFTER BEING BEATEN!

How we have fallen from the top of TCW, O morning star, son of the dawn! We have been cast down to the earth, we who once laid low the teams of this league effectively sending President Hollands into retirement.  Let it be known that above all else I am most affected by our team's loss.  It seems we were struck by Murphy's law and everything that could did.  How the mighty have fall --- Oh wait.  We're merely in the middle of an inaugural season?  We still hold a tie for the best winning percentage as a team and by merely a tie do we not have the best record in individual competition?  Why the way some people would hear it sounds like the Devils are about to crumble and crumble to ground like so many other teams have this season. 

A tip of the cap to the Shoot Club.  Every dog has his day.  They earned theirs today.  What can I say even I love an underdog.  But a wag of the finger to those in the league that think they are sharks and there is blood in the water.  The Devils may have been cut and wounded by this loss; but woe to those who think that makes us vulnerable and not more dangerous.  Much like our Champion Frightmare a loss didn't bring him down.  It lit a fire within him burning so deep he is burning all competitors who step in the ring with him. 

I expect the team to respond in similar fashion.  Getting knocked down isn't an issue.  Never getting back up is.  And in doing so we meet a familiar foe in The Rebellion.  In Week 3 we ran them over winning 4 to 1.  But we seem to be facing a revamped Rebellion.  We never did get to see Rafa in action and he seems rejuvinated.  But we did see 4 of their competitors fall including Big Nate.  I do hope if he does shuffle his lineup that Russel Wade get's a chance at redemption against Jacob Stance so we can really show how we bounced back.  As for President Ace and his methods.  Well I can't say that he and I see eye to eye.  It seems a lifetime ago that he and I crossed paths but we did.  A win against him would be quite satisfying indeed.

But now we come to the part that you in the media have been waiting for.  This 'prositution scandal' as it were.  I don't comment on someone for what they may have been in the past.  I can only comment on knowledge that I have.  Miss Lexi was never paid by this organization.  Miss Lexi was never ordered to do something by this organization.  What Miss Lexi does in her own personal time is an issue for herself and for our assistant Mr. Wainwright and it is not club business.  What IS club business is extending the issue to our HIRED instructor.  This is purely wild gossip and I am here to put an end to it.  Ms. Malone is well known by many people in her field and very well respected. 

-----

Mr. Matthews when the shit hits the fans it just lands everywhere doesn't it?

Mike Powers

It's all over the fucking place, pardon my language.

¿PapaPancho?

Itemize it for me Mr. Matthews. I want to tackle the biggest pieces of mierda first.