News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

New Episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway (UK)

Started by Rob, March 20, 2011, 09:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

So the comedian from Little Britian was doing something for Comic Relief called 24 Hour Panel People and one of the shows they did was a remake of the old series Whose Line Is It Anyway from when it first started in the UK with Clive Anderson, Josie Lawrence and Tony Slattery from the old cast... Unfortunately no Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles or Colin Mochrie though, I suspect they would've though :(

The other parts are on there too.

If you like this series you should also watch Fast and Loose, produced by the same person, it's quite similar but it's more... 21st century lol
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

i loved Whose Line, UK and US versions. Thanks for the video, Rob.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Doug E Fresh

This is nice.

Personally I never got into the U.S. version. I still have a VHS tape with 6 hours of UK episodes I recorded from tv lol.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Personally Ryan and Colin were always my favourites. I hated Tony Slattery and use to get annoyed that occasional Anderson would give him the win.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kendell Smith

I was afraid of Tony Slattery as a child... I don't know why

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Antalicious on March 21, 2011, 03:16:47 PM
I was afraid of Tony Slattery as a child... I don't know why

Probably cause his greasy hair  quiff alone looked like it would molest any human under the age of 13.

And he was also cast in this awful tv show that I remember watching:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106043/

And there was no tits...

Rob

Slattery was alright but yeah Stiles and Mochrie were fucking awesome. So quick witted. And also, whenever McShane, Proops, Stephen Fry and the dumpy women were on it, they were awesome too. I forget a lot of the people from the early, early episodes cause that was way before my time, and it also used to be a lot more theatrical based.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Jonny Worldbeater

Ryan and Colin stole the show every time on Whose Line. Also really dug Greg Proops and Brad Sherwood.

It's just a really good concept for a comedy show to just let these folks go freewheeling.

Marq

The U.S. was great for the simple fact Drew Carey would straight up say, "Yeah, the points don't matter." It was about the fun, and hearing the guys (Wayne Brady was brilliant here, too) argue about the delegating of useless points.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Rob

New show starting in a few weeks with all the former performers except for Wayne Brady and Kathy Greenwood (yes, this includes Sherwood, Stiles, Proops, Mochrie and Carey) which is called Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza...

I'm guessing some of you know about this already, but this is news to me and I'm so excited to seeing this. I guess being inducted into the WM HoF gives Carey the perfect chance to do a bit of advertising...
SixersEagles

[/center]