News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

R.I.P- Amy Winehouse

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, July 23, 2011, 12:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018020/Amy-Winehouse-dead--Found-dead-London-flat.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Should have gone to rehab.. lol

R.I.P drugs got another one.

Yet another reason as to why people shouldn't take drugs.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I dont even know what she does, isnt she famous for doing drugs?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Cory on July 23, 2011, 01:20:36 PM
I dont even know what she does, isnt she famous for doing drugs?

Fuck I put this in tv/film.

Friendly forum leader should move topic to music lol.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

That's a real shame.  I know she was a drink and drugs fuck up, but dying at 27?  That's very young and very sad.

The definition of a waste of talent.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Level-One

Damn. Not a fan of hers but I know she had drug problems. I expected to see this one day, just not so soon. R.I.P

Duckman

In keeping with the '27' curse in music.

Add her to the list:

Kurt Cobain
Janis Joplin
Jimmi Hendrix
Jim Morrison
Brian Jones.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

And Richey Edwards of the Manic Street Preachers. As I was saying earlier on the SB, while I agree she threw a lot of her life away by not getting treatment or getting clean, but 27 is still a tragically young age to die at, and it's a huge waste of a very talented woman.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Duckman

Some people just have demons that they can't overcome.  Happens to famous and non famous people every day.

It's just a real shame that someone with that kind of voice and who wrote such a great album, Back to Black is fantastic, didn't do more with the natural talents she had.

You could probably call her a victim of fame, but I'd image she'd have probably had these issues if she worked in Tesco.

Sad really.

Peace

Duckman

Adam Wrong

No sympathy. Demons or no demons we all have issues but we dont all resort to drugs. The worst part is normal people dont have the chance or the money to get help. She refused to... Her music is drivel imho and the fact the vile woman is now dead is a case of 1 down, doherty to go... Best I can say is about time...

Gary

I have no sympathy as well, as I wrote on my facebook after reading so many sympathetic crap. She had the money, resources and opportunities to get herself clean, she did it to herself.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Gary on July 24, 2011, 03:27:48 AM
I have no sympathy as well, as I wrote on my facebook after reading so many sympathetic crap. She had the money, resources and opportunities to get herself clean, she did it to herself.

Quote from: Gary on June 21, 2011, 02:42:15 AM
next time a wrestler dies from something drug related don't want you RIPing him then JDM.

So you have sympathy for ryan Dunn who killed himself and another via drink driving but not for her?

Boom I got you Gary :)

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Smash INC

Another addition to the 27 Club, but her music (and her voice) were really quite something.

Obviously she should've cleaned herself up a long time ago but that's life, I reckon this has to hit Dionne Bromfield harder than most since they were together three days prior to this.

FXBlade

I know I shouldn't but...

News of Amy Winehouse's death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn't help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It's such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her.

I don't know what to say, but the girl did have talent; I guess just another prime example of good talent gone to waste.  Once you get hooked..

Adam Wrong

Elton John is doing a tribute song...

Candle Under the Spoon... (Got from Sickipedia AND Russ)