News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

West of Memphis

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 03, 2012, 08:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

West of Memphis Official Trailer (HD) (Produced by Peter Jackson)

This looks like a pretty hectic docco! I'll be checking it out, that's for sure. Anyone have any comments/thoughts on it?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Cory

Im just downloading the 3rd paradise lost, but I cant wait to see this.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

! JDM The Professional !

Nick cave did the sound track as well I believe- instant win.

Is anybody familiar with this story from the news etc?? I'm too young to know about it.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Cory

Well, have you seen the Paradise Lost series yet? It literally will give you everything you need to know on this story, one of the best documentaries ever made (we had a big discussion about it on here last year). Its made right when this case was happening, you see all the real footage and the court case, and everything.

Highly recommend you check it out man if you havent already

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You need to watch the three Paradise Lost films before this JDM.

They are epicly long, but its HBO covering the trial of three teenage boys in West Memphis who are accussed off the satanic murder of three children in the town...

hard to watch at times, but gives you an idea of what happens when a true lynch mob forms. Gary, Ant and myself sometimes reference it on Facebook.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Im gonna burn the 3rd one tonight, totally forgot that it was released, I hope its as good as the first two and not repetitive.