News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

RIP Major Family Guy Character

Started by Ty, November 24, 2013, 11:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Does anyone watch Family Guy? I don't. Someone told me, sounded not good.

Tezmission Black

Black Death

thought that was tonight ... who they kill
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

Spoiler incoming

[spoiler]It was Brian, he was hit by a car after Stewie took his time machine apart.[/spoiler]

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jeremy Baltimore

[spoiler]They are pissing off a lot of fans with this. If a boycott breaks out its their fault. They killed him off for no fucking reason other then ratings. Well they did it.....this is going down as one of the most hated episodes of family guy ever. Seth McFarlene is screwing everything up what's next he is going to kill off Ted in Ted 2. Him just randomly killing off Brian and replacing him with a Italian Mafioso named Vinny is a even worse move. The fuck Fox....the fuck Family Guy.....the fuck McFarlene. Get your shit together.[/spoiler]

THANKS FOR RUINING THIS FOR ME GUY! - IAN

Dorling

Quote from: Jeremy Baltimore on November 25, 2013, 03:20:33 AM
The following message was Dorling quoting Jeremy Spoiltimore, it has been modified by Ian and now contains a reminder about the 'Bird Is the Word' song from Family Guy which you will all now sing a bit of...hopefully for a long time.

Spoiler tags.

Jon

Quote from: Dorling on November 25, 2013, 04:01:31 AM
Spoiler tags.

If you click on a thread that says "RIP Major Family Guy Character" and didn't expect it to be spoiled.... Yeah.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Dorling

Wasn't really for me, not bothered either way.

Some people read the forums by clicking 'view the most recent posts in this forum' though, in fact a lot do. They would therefore possibly face spoilerisation.

Yeah, I made that word up.

Jon Tees

I'm not buying it see the episode Roads To Vegas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roads_to_Vegas) for more details. This show has dealt with so many Sci Fi elements from time travel, alternate universes/realities/characters, cloning and so on over the years. So it's very possible that the Brian killed wasn't the "true version" of Brian but rather a clone or alternate universe version. It's hard to explain but this show does so many ridiculous things. They could also just have the character return without any explanation or reveal the entire sequence to have been a dream. Just how the show works.

[spoiler]Brian is also confirmed to appear and be involved in numerous plots later in season 12 and into season 13 and there isn't a real reason to get rid of the character for good due to the fact that someone heavily involved with the show who isn't going anywhere voices it. So it's not over a contract dispute or someone wanting to leave to pursue other projects.[/spoiler]

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Madman Szalinski

Eh, I'll just wait for it to syndicate on TBS and make my judgements then.

Darin Zion

It actually has me intrigued about the show.  It actually spices it up to me.  I know they won't completely kill Brian off.  But he'll guest star occasionally.

Crazy Kyd

[Spoiler] I don't watch Family Guy. I just have never liked it. But I can see how this can anger the fans of the show. Since I don't like it, I'd be happy when new episodes are off the air but I can see them "reviving" Brian at some point in the future. If not permanently, then a few episodes here and there.

The only episode of Family Guy I've ever laughed at was when Brian gets beat up, shot, and burned by Stewie. The rest of the show is just awful in my opinion.[/spoiler]

Madman Szalinski

My wife doesn't let me watch much Family Guy because some of their jokes, mostly their politcally-themed ones, get me laughing so hard I'll stop breathing for a few seconds, my face frozen in laughter.

Jon Tees

Plus who was driving the car and why did they not stop? Is another question to ask. For all we really know it could have been another Stewie and/or Brian fleeing from something or someone or maybe this Brian was intentionally killed to prevent something heinous he would have done in the future.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com