News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Legendary

Started by Black Death, October 08, 2010, 06:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I just finish watching this few nghts ago and to tell you the truth I like this movie.  I thought it was a great story and well acted film. now before you blow you tops . Yes a well acted movie. John Cena did I good job in my eyes.  I was not over the top , He said alot with his actions alone  his body movements , his facial expressions , not  just the words he spoke. This out of all his movies was his best acting job. He may have got top billing but the guy that play his brother did a wonderful job . There were top notch actors and actress in this film and I was entertain for the hour and half that this film ran for.

I know many of you are going to go in hating it because of Cena . But I say still take a look it a heat warming story . I enjoy the drama, comedy and the wrestling that was in it .  I say give it a shot you might be really suprise by it.

I don't know if you are going to like it as much I did , but I can on;y state how I felt after I finish watching it .  It made me feel good and uplifted me. I think this is going to be one of those movies for me that I pop in when I feel down and get my  mood back up.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"