News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Fuck this ass kissing back biting mother fucker who can't get it through his thick monkey brain that I want to see him die in an acid bath.

jagilki

Quote from: Judge Anger on July 13, 2010, 02:44:31 PM
Fuck this ass kissing back biting mother fucker who can't get it through his thick monkey brain that I want to see him die in an acid bath.

???

T-Bonizzle

Fuck the Dutch for costing me the pool...

Rob.B

Fuck the Dutch for costing me a blowjob! http://twitter.com/BobbiEden

Drama Queen

Fuck drivers who don't turn on their lights in the rain. Any idea how hard it is to fucking see you morons?

Fuck tailgaters... I will (and have done) slow down to 15 mph until you get the hint and back the fuck off.

Gary

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 13, 2010, 06:54:34 PM

Fuck tailgaters... I will (and have done) slow down to 15 mph until you get the hint and back the fuck off.

Quoted for FUCKing Truth

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Alyssa Ferro

Brandon

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 13, 2010, 06:54:34 PM
Fuck drivers who don't turn on their lights in the rain. Any idea how hard it is to fucking see you morons?

Quote from: Gary on July 13, 2010, 07:01:39 PM
Quoted for FUCKing Truth

FUCK YEAH

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Fuck right handed control schemes.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Adam Wrong

fuck my neurotic, cleaning obsessed, moody, permanent pmt suffering, permanagging selfisolating opinionated fuck-knuckle of a flatmate

Alex Smiley

F**k people who insist on ending a post with "End of thread"...for that matter, ANYONE who feels a need to say "end of story" or "end of discussion" even in real conversations. The world does not revolve around you, we do not need you to decide when the story/discussion/thread is over. F**k off.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Matthew Patterson

Fuck that white kid who says that Eminem's new single is better than King of the Beach!