News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Recent Work

Started by Adam Wrong, May 13, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

So this was my most recent work as MDK in the WGWF where I'm currently residing.  To dig dirt about my opponent I scoured the internet and old defunct Feds for information.

"If I'm gonna tell a real story. I'm gonna start with my name." - Kendrick Lamar.

(A camera sweeps across a stereotypical suburb street.)

Narrator: "An quiet suburban town, an unassuming family and one dark secret. Tonight on "Skeletons in the Closet" we trace an apparent tragedy laden family and the truth behind it."

(A cheesy intro flares up with state of the art (for 1997) graphics flash across the scene as a fairly familiar face now strolls across the street we saw earlier in a cheap suit.)

DC: "I'm Dean Cain and welcome to another episode of Skeletons in the Closet on TBD Network. Tonight we feature the seemingly tragic tale of the Cable family and the truth that lies behind the eyes of a seemingly altruistic man..."

(We are treated to a selection of black and white childhood photos as former star of Superman Dean Cain clearly displays the hard times that he has fallen on by narrating this.)

DC: "Oil City Pennsylvania couldn't be more average if you tried. It's neither white collar nor blue collar and is home to a predominantly average white community. It feels only fitting then that this is the birth of a man who despite his bravado is the epitome of average. We have been able to obtain exclusive footage from his birth."

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSYzWC-oF4I"][/video]

DC: "As you can see, the child in question had to pull himself out of the dirt and was on the back-foot from birth. There were many questions as to whether the young man had been dropped on his face multiple times at birth or had maybe the umbilical cord had wrapped around the throat of the young man given his low intelligence and incredibly unpleasant facial features. There was also talk from some that considered him to be a very late abortion that happened to cling onto life against all odds. Whatever happened though, the self-proclaimed "Beast" was immediately making headlines."

[img alt="https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4826049.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/simpsons-newspaper11_originaljpeg.jpg" style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4826049.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/simpsons-newspaper11_originaljpeg.jpg"]

DC: "Unfortunately for the vegetable headed... Wait, I can't say this!"

(We briefly cut and we see Dean Cain now in a recording studio in jeans and a Superman t-shirt looking to a figure off camera as he protests. A familiar but unidentifiable voice growls back at him.)

?: "Do you want a fucking pay-check?"

DC: "Oh come on man..."

?: "More to the point, do you NEED this pay-check? How much longer will those Lois and Clark residuals going to keep you in basic brand ramen noodles?"

(Dean looks down at his feet before picking up the script and continuing. The stock footage and videos continue as the narration resumes.)

DC: "Unfortunately for the vegetable headed oxygen thief, his life was about to get a lot tougher..."

(We are treated to a scene marked "Reconstruction" as a dwarf with a Jack O Lantern on his head wanders awkwardly into a living room with a smile on it's face. It sees a female figure laying face-down on the carpet covered floor with blood trickling from her head. The dwarf swivels the head around on his shoulders so that it's now a frowning Jack O Lantern as he kneels by it's mother. Dean Cain wanders into the scene as they pause the reconstruction.)

DC: "The "Beast" insisted that it found his mother in that very state on that fateful day. Many of cast doubt over the reliability of his story considering the house was locked, there was no sign of forced entry into the property or Mrs Cable which..."

(He looks off camera again.)

DC: "Really?"

(We don't hear a response but judging from the ageing actor's expression, it wasn't positive and he continues regardless with a deep sigh to kick it off.)

DC: "... or Mrs Cable which was surprising considering her penchant for entertaining men..."

(He sighs again.)

DC: "And considering the damage the young "Beast" had done to his mother coming out, no entry was going to be forced into THAT baby cannon... Is this a real documentary series?"

(We return to stock footage for a while of the crime scene at the time and the narration continues.)

DC: "Questions were asked but the investigation was buried due to the police believing that the "Beast" was too stupid and far too slow witted to commit such a crime."

(We see an image saying "coming next.")

DC: "Coming next; the truth starts to unravel for the family as Mr Cable Senior finds love after death in the arms of a special somebody only for tragedy to strike again."

Director: "And cut!"

(Dean is handed a bottle of water and looks slightly pale after what he's been made to say. The source of the voice from earlier walks into shot and it all becomes clear now. M.D.K. stands there with a smug look on his face.)

M.D.K.: "That's fantastic so far. I really don't get why Hollywood have overlooked you. This might get you back on the map."

DC: "Do you really think so?"

M.D.K.: "Yeah sure! Whatever keeps you delivering those lines. It's gold."

(M.D.K. returns to his chair as the director announces we roll cameras again with a countdown. He shouts "Action" as we find Dean now in a retro style kitchen.)

DC: "A short while passed and Mr Cable senior struggled with so many questions in the aftermath of his wife's death. Namely to deny any involvement and to also quash the rumour that his son had been disfigured by the assailant and he truly was born that way. Mr Cable Senior was able to find love though according to neighbours who regularly saw a Hispanic gentleman called Fernando arrive most nights where he would spend the night and leave the next morning."

(We cut to another reconstruction and we see a short bald man who is clearly Mr Cable Senior as he embraces a stereotypical Hispanic man in a ballroom dancing suit and a huge moustache.)

Mr Cable Senior: "Oh my dear Fernando... Stab me with your love lance."

(They kiss and embrace as a slightly taller dwarf (a midget?) charges in with a smiling Jack-O-Lantern back on his head. He sees the scene and he tilts it ninety degrees so that it's now a look of shock. His dad turns to him...)

Mr Cable Senior: "Johnny... My boy..."

(The midget turns the head again so that it's a look of anger.)

DC: "The "Beast" boy was said to be livid. He was supposed to be his father's world and contrary to the police reports, he was known to have snapped."

(The angry faced midget picks up a kitchen knife from the table and charges at the loving couple and he drives the kitchen knife into his father's stomach. He father doubles over in pain and with tears in his eyes, he collapses to his knees and reaches out to his vegetable headed son. He son pulls the knife out as his father slumps to the linoleum covered floor. Fernando steps back in shock and then the midget drives the knife into Fernando who also collapses to the ground. The two men groan theatrically before falling silent in each other's arms. Dean Cain walks back into the scene.)

DC: "Police arrived at the scene after a long, drawn out conversation with the emergency services as the "Beast" boy could only grunt and couldn't form incoherent sentences despite being five years old. Sadly, some of these factors haven't changed four decades later and the ability to talk is still a struggle. But police arrived on the scene and the child could only point to Fernando and gestured to the knife. Due to Oil County police having special needs and an inability to investigate, they assumed that Fernando had murdered Mr Cable Senior and the "Beast" Boy had defended him valiantly."

(We cut to another montage of pictures of the potato headed chap growing up. School photos, police reports, psychiatric evaluations and participation certificates from swimming galas to indicate that somebody has certainly been scouting and studying intently ahead of this event.)

DC: "Beast boy was bounced around from foster home to foster home. Reports vary as to why he was never able to settle anywhere but the excuses ranged from his odour, his appearance, his excessive masturbation and the fact he would bully the smaller children for his personal enjoyment. This is in stark contrast to the picture painted today that sees him adopt a persona as a charitable man and a gentle giant outside of the ring."

[img src="https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/the-childcatcher-chitty-chitty-bang-bang.jpg" style="max-width:100%;" alt="https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/the-childcatcher-chitty-chitty-bang-bang.jpg"]

DC: "Then came a man who was apparently watching Beast Boy from outside the school he attended. Police reports state that Hank Winthrop had been warned for watching children from his station wagon and for approaching minors with outlandish promises of fame and glory be it under the guise of a sports coach, a talent agent or a fighting coach. In this case, it was the latter that drew in the centrepiece of this story and what followed was several months of the still under-age Beast Boy be placed in reverse waist-lock after reverse waist-lock and in most cases, Winthrop would insist that his young charges did not wear trousers or shorts."

(We cut to a talking head where they interview somebody. The caption beneath reveals his name.)

J. Swarm (Childhood Friend): "He went from spending every day at school and every evening playing - mostly alone - but still down at the park, to spending his time with that creepy weirdo!"

(He looks off camera.)

J. Swarm: "Can I go now?"

Director: "Nope. I need more dirt before you get your pay check."

(We are then treated to a thirty second montage of an old man dressed as the Child-Catcher from "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" dry humping an even taller midget (a small person?) who is wearing a shocked Jack-O-Lantern expression from behind in a variety of ways.)

DC: "Coming next; after years of abuse, the Youth Beast - as he grows up - shows his temper and more loved ones fall."

(Dean Cain stands awkwardly next to the small person and the Child-Catcher stop and take sips from bottles of water as the actor rubs his eyes and shakes his head.)

DC: "I hate my life..."

(M.D.K. can be heard from his chair.)

M.D.K.: "And society hates you so take your pay-check and do your fucking job."

(Dean's shoulders slump as the director calls for places as the set is now that of a warehouse with a variety of generic looking MMA fighters sparring with each other under the guise of being real fights while a swarm of extras cheer them on.)

Director: "And action!"

(Dean wanders amongst the fighters.)

DC: "Knowing that he stood to be uncovered as a devious yet obvious paedophile, Winthrop opted to start to enrol the Youth Beast into an underground fighting club. Illegal in every state and this was no exception. The young man was naive and as dumb as a box of rocks and so he just needed to take him to any place that looked like a place where fighting takes place."

(We then see a montage of the little person dressed now as a potato being beaten up by a variety of opposition.)

DC: "Because he'd only been taught to be passive while old men aggressively spoon him, the Youth Beast was not very good at fighting. It earned him money though with which he would regularly hire a cheap transvestite streetwalker."

[img src="https://thesamhunt.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/gtfrthtrhgtrh1.jpg?w=249&h=300" style="max-width:100%;" alt="https://thesamhunt.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/gtfrthtrhgtrh1.jpg?w=249&h=300"]

DC: "The Youth Beast was convinced that he was going to marry Saul despite it being a purely financial transaction. Saul grew to pity the Youth Beast like many others and one day at one of his scheduled fights, Saul stepped in to fight on his behalf and handily defeated the scheduled opponent."

(We now see a bad transvestite beating up a shocked looking young man while the potato stares on with a shocked face carved into the potato. We cut to a bad transvestite sitting in front of the camera to do an interview.)

Saul Peterson (Former "Fiancée"): "Oh Johnny Boy was a sweety-pie. Always tipped me well but that kid couldn't fight a lick. You know that episode of the Simpsons where Homer boxes but is essentially a human punch bag? That is what this kid was but he thought he loved me and he tipped well and only cried after sex half the time so he was fine..."

(It's clearly M.D.K. doing the interview as his voice is unmistakable.)

Interviewer: "So what happened?"

(Saul sighs and takes a theatrical drag of a cigarette before continuing.)

Saul Peterson: "He was about to get beaten down... So I took out my sassy earrings, removed my rings and bitch-slapped the punk that was going to hurt my chubby prince."

(We see Saul the transvestite now beating the hell out of a fighter as the potato looks on stunned.)

Interviewer: "We were told that you died... What REALLY happened?"

Saul Peterson: "You want the truth? Honey, I beat that mother-fucker in the cage and the owner saw dollar signs. We upped sticks and went to work in a big time company because I was a unique talent... A tranny that will kick your ass? Honey, I'm a rare commodity."

(We now see the warehouse from earlier now only it's completely empty.)

DC: "So the proprietor of the fight club took Saul and abandoned the warehouse to head to the big city. To save face, Winthrop took the Youth Beast drinking to cover up what happened."

(The little person with the potato for a head is seen passed out in the centre of the warehouse as the Child-Catcher approaches him.)

CC: "Johnny... Wake up Johnny. You have to see what you did!"

(Potato Head sits up in a daze and looks around. A variety of shop mannequins lay around him and a whole lot of red paint has been tossed around. The confused head is swivelled and changed to one of fear and horror.)

DC: "Because he isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, The Youth Beast went straight to the police and reported his crime. Contrary to what he thinks, he wasn't charged though as defacing mannequins and an abandoned warehouse isn't a criminal offence..."

(He is now in a lab undergoing a series of tests.)

DC: "He was checked over though for his mental health as he was adamant that he had killed many people in that warehouse and so they were convinced that he was insane. This may be why he is so convinced he was acquitted of murder on the grounds of temporary insanity."

(We cut back to Saul.)

Interviewer: "Did you ever call him again?"

Saul: "Honey, I was making top dollar and living the high life. I don't have time for ghosts of my past. He was a punter... And nothing more..."

Interviewer: "He thought you were dead."

Saul: "The Saul who was with him is honey... Time moved on and he should too."

DC: "Coming next; we meet the Achilles heel of The Beast's life in the guise of she whose name he cannot even bring himself to say. We see what happened with Jessica."

(Dean looks uncomfortable again.)

DC: "Guys, I have a bad feeling about this part. I am really not comfortable about it."

(M.D.K. climbs out of his chair and walks towards him with a sympathetic smile. He places his arm around the former star of the small screen.)

M.D.K.: "Listen Dean, you have taken a job with a man like me who is universally recognised as a bit of a naughty boy. My job is to be a bit of a..."

DC: "An asshole?"

(M.D.K. pauses fixes a grin onto his face and swallows the rage before continuing.)

M.D.K.: "Yes... If you wish to be so crass... I have a duty of candour to be such a man and that is why I'm telling this story to those who deserve to hear it..."

DC: "Do you have to be so mean?"

(M.D.K. takes a deep sigh before continuing.)

M.D.K.: "I'd like to say that it's not the case... I really would... But I am who I am because I am so mean. You get that don't you? You get that?"

DC: "I guess?"

M.D.K.: "Good... because I would hate for you to go home and tell your cats that you have lost another job and you know how much you hate their judgemental mewing."

(Dean smiles...)

DC: "This is all part of your thing isn't it."

(M.D.K. looks confused and shrugs his shoulders.)

M.D.K.: "Yeah... Sure... Why not?"

Director: "Places please!"

(We are now in a burnt out husk of a building. A punch-bag is withered and descending from the ceiling as Dean Cain gets into position and M.D.K. Strolls back to his seat with a smirk.)

Director: "And we are go... ACTION."

DC: "As time went on, Winthrop needed to make his cover more convincing and so he purchased an old warehouse in Jacksonville which he converted into a makeshift gym. The man who we all now know as the Man Beast never thought it was strange that there was no other users to the gym while professionals now feel that Stockholm Syndrome must have kicked in by this point. He also met somebody else who burrowed his way into his heart like a tapeworm would into a dog's stomach."

(Dean pauses and shakes his head and he looks at the director who encourages him to continue.)

DC: "Winthrop encouraged the Man Beast to continue his work and enabled him to follow in the footsteps of so many noted pioneers such as Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris and Bill Cosby by having him become a figurehead of a charity. It was through that he met a naive oaf called Jessica who proved that there are some people who look behind appearances... Those people are normally blind. Here we have an exclusive picture of the pair when they were courting."

[img src="http://www.themoviescene.co.uk/reviews/_img/177-3.jpg" style="max-width:100%;" alt="http://www.themoviescene.co.uk/reviews/_img/177-3.jpg"]

DC: "As you can see, the Potato couldn't believe his luck to find somebody like Jessica and yet he didn't have her the wherewithal to protect her from the world that he was a part of... He had a habit of that as it will become clear during the show."

(We see the outside of a dilapidated theatre. Dean continues to narrate.)     

DC: "In the minor leagues of EWCL, the potato decided to pick a fight with a royal family of sorts and it didn't work out well for him. They picked apart everything that he held dear. Through guile, cunning and sheer desire, they pulled the wings off of the life of the Man Beast."

(We cut to an interview with a man who looks a little like a former star of the ring.)

[img style="max-width:100%;" alt="http://www.oocities.org/ewcl2001/cazzo.jpg" src="http://www.oocities.org/ewcl2001/cazzo.jpg"]

Eric "Cazzo" Van Zandt - Former President of EWCL: "John-Boy wanted to go to war with the Royal Family. I knew it wasn't a fair fight as they were way out of his league but he was determined. Stupid as he was ugly but boy was he determined. He went all out to get one over Sean Corvik and his little band of hooligans but they always were one step ahead of the game. I remember on an episode of Insurgence and I saw him march out there with a look of keenness in his eyes only for them to squash him. He tried bless him but had a record of something like... 21-3-23... Fuck me he would lose more then he would win but at least he tried. He threw a title on him once in a while but I'll be honest, it was little more than a participation trophy."

(He looks off camera.)

EVZ: "Do I get my money down... I really need a fix man..."

(A couple of twenty dollar bills are tosses onto the floor and the pitiful individual scrambles for them as we return to the burnt out gym and the host.)

DC: "Finally the straw that broke the camel's back came when The Royal Family took the one thing that he held dear; Jessica."

EVZ: "Johnny was adamant that she was kidnapped."

Sean Corvik (Former Rival): "He kept throwing accusations left, right and centre that we had kidnapped her. The police came on numerous occasions to talk to Jess and I and the rest of the guys. He struggled to accept that she just didn't want him any-more."

Aaron Gold (Former Tag Partner and Jessica's Brother): "JC refused to accept her decision but I tried to tell him. He just was too pig-headed to accept it. He became... Obsessed."

(Sean is smiling for his next piece.)

Sean Corvik: "So get this, Johnny made a thing out of stalking my fucking apartment. He would be proper peeping pervert. Sitting in trees, telescopic lenses. He even claimed that we had kidnapped her... He even found a shit-load of money and offered it to us... He called it a ransom... I don't even know how he came into that much money..."

(We return to the burnt out gym.)

DC: "The ransom money is believed to have come from the gym. It burnt down in what was believed to be an arson attack..."

Sean Corvik: "I get a call from the cops. Asking for my whereabouts and the location of my boys. Apparently the dumpster he called a gym had burnt down. Johnny claimed it was an arson job. After nothing could be proven, the charges were dropped."

Aaron Gold: "Everyone knew that JC had done it. They just couldn't prove it but the next thing we know, he has this shit load of insurance money which he just gives to the Royal Family to get Jess back..."

Interviewer: "Were they not married though?"

Aaron Gold: "Everyone knew the marriage was a sham! He needed a partner for the company to make it look like he wasn't a Willy Wonka-esque creepy weirdo."

Sean Corvik: "This night though, there's a hammering at the door and the police turn up. I'm in just a towel as they answer and the cops are screaming that they have had a report that a girl has been kidnapped and can they look around. I want to say no but it's the damn cops. What can I say? They open up my bedroom door and this must be what the knuckle-head saw... I had Jess hand-cuffed to the bed with a fucking massive toy stuck in her ass and she was fucking loving it."

(He smiles as he tells this story but then his smile fades a little. We cut to Aaron who is now looking emotional.)

Aaron Gold: "Can we cut for a minute?"

Interviewer (Off camera): "We can't... This is amazing viewing."

Sean Corvik: "His harassment and his obsession got to Jess. The police were telling her that Johnny had claimed she was here against her will, he said that she had been..."

(He looks disgusted as he continues.)

Sean Corvik: "That we had... Done things to her. She had to check herself into a facility. Knuckle-Head claimed it was an institution for what we had done to her but he knew the truth. He knew that he orchestrated everything..."

(Aaron can only cry at the moment but M.D.K. Ensures that the camera fixes on him to really emphasise the emotion. We cut to a medical facility with Dean Cain.)

DC: "Jessica checked into a medical facility for a rest from the chaos caused by what she considered to be a stalker. That was where it all went downhill for her. Little did she know that would be her end..."

(Sean now looks emotional as he continues.)

Sean Corvik: "I got a phone call... They told me that Jess..."

(Aaron is crying.)

Aaron Gold: "The son of a bitch even tried to pretend that there had been a struggle. He pretended to be emotional and he claimed that he had nothing to do with it. We haven't got proof but I know..."

Sean Corvik: "He fucking did it... Her blood is on his stubby hands..."

Aaron Gold: "And the fucking worst part? That son of a bitch tried to palm it off as she had faked her death. That ape is as deluded as he is thick..."

(Back to Dean Cain who sits on the hospital bed.)

DC: "Medics rushed to her aid but it was too late. Jessica was dead by the time they got to her from a traumatic brain injury caused from blunt force trauma. Due to there being skull fragments on the radiator, it was believed that she slipped and fell. Apparently though, new evidence came to light."

(We cut to a mortuary where a very familiar looking man with a large fake beard and glasses on speaks to the camera while standing over a replica of a cadaver that looks uncannily like Jessica Gold-Cable...)

Definitely Not M.D.K. Dressed as a Forensic Scientist: "As you can see from this carcass, it is clear that pressure was applied to the opposite side of the victim's head to indicate that her head was in fact forcibly pressed to the radiator to indicate that this was more than likely a death under suspicious circumstances. The head injury crushed the skull on impact and destroyed a large portion of the brain including the memory section as well as the part that tries to control pain so we can see that she not only died in immense pain, but she would have also forgotten any people or vegetable shaped excuses for human beings at the point of death..."

DC: "Coming next; life goes from bad to worse for the Beast and."

(Dean looks visibly nauseated from that last part. M.D.K. looks exasperated as he removes his beard and glasses.)

M.D.K.: "What now Dean?"

DC: "Wow... You don't have a line do you?"

M.D.K.: "Not really... I have a desire to win and that tends to blur the lines of what is appropriate."

DC: "So is this what this is about for you then? A desire to win? It's a big budget for such a win..."

M.D.K.: "First of all, this is the biggest date in the calender and secondly, this is about far more than just a win..."

DC: "What is it?"

Director: "Places please!"

(M.D.K. smiles at him as he heads back to his seat.)

M.D.K.: "All will be revealed when the time is right..."

Director: "And... Action..."

(Dean is back in the burnt down gym as we return to the documentary.)

DC: "The Beast rebuilt, moved on and tried to rediscover his lustre for life. He felt that he was on the right path until he came face to face with a roadblock in the shape Karl Cross."

(We cut to another man being interviewed.)

Jefferson Jackson - XWF Official: "Oh man... Karl Cross... That big lunk thought he could take the fight to a man who was an asshole in his own right. He was hideously out of his depth and for somebody to be against a man like Karl Cross? It's really NOT saying something."

(Dean sits in the gym again.)

DC: "And because he had such little imagination, the Man Beast faced arson in the one place he would consider to be the only constant he had left. It was at that point though, he lost two."

(The Child-Catcher lies motionless amongst the smouldering rubble as a now full sized midget (a normal sized person?) stands over him with a sad potato face on his face.)

DC: "Cross was accused of burning down the gym and also murdering Winthrop. He was subsequently acquitted of all charges on the grounds of limited evidence. Those close to him think otherwise."

Aaron Gold: "Oh come on! He knew it worked last time and he obviously tried it again."

Jefferson Jackson: "He probably found out that Hank wasn't what he thought him to be, the penny finally dropped and he snapped."

Steven Boyd (Person who knows of him but doesn't want to be considered a friend): "He's always made it clear he's got a temper and he's proud of it."

EVZ: "He was more than likely short of a few dollars and the charity funds were drying up."

(Dean stands outside the WGWF Headquarters now with his hands in his pockets.)

DC: "In the concluding part, we see what the future holds for the Man Beast..."

Director: "And... Cut!"

(Dean looks brighter now as M.D.K. walks up to him.)

DC: "So... Has it all been worth it so far?"

M.D.K.: "Oh no doubt... It will prove my point..."

DC: "What after this?"

M.D.K.: "I walk into Wrestle Wars, I decimate and destroy and I prove that the lackey is nothing more than... In-"

(M.D.K. smiles and shakes his head. Dean looks confused.)

DC: "What?"

M.D.K.: "That is for something special..."

Director: "Places!"

M.D.K.: "You know, you have done a great job... Do you want something a little more regular?"

DC: "What will it entail?"

M.D.K.: "A lot of humiliation and being a stooge in a variety of wacky schemes..."

DC: "How will it pay?"

M.D.K.: "Just above minimum..."

DC: "I'm in..."

M.D.K.: "Listen... I'll take this conclusion. You go home to your cats..."

DC: "Thanks..."

(Dean strolls off with a smile as the director sounds livid.)

Director: "Where the fuck is Dean Cain?"

M.D.K.: "He's just fucked off! Such a diva!"

Director: "You'll have to do it... We go in 5..."

(M.D.K. stands outside the WGWF headquarters with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.)

M.D.K.: "And so we have the here and now."

(He turns to the camera at the side.)

M.D.K.: "Peons, pissants and peasants... You're welcome."

(He turns to the main camera.)

M.D.K.: "The time when you get the sermon of vitriol that lays out exactly where you have gone wrong from top to bottom. You came into the WGWF with a head full of hopes and aspirations and you can lay the reasons for your underachievement at the feet of Tristan Slater, your car accident and subsequent coma or at management misusing you but the truth when you tear everything down is that you are just fucking mediocre..."

"You have come into the WGWF and you have bumbled and stumbled and failed to find your own identity. Whether you were the lackey for the pretty boy or whether you were champion of morality and general over-sized enforcer for the weak, you have underwhelmed and fatigued the crowd as you scramble for something you can call your own. Whether it's four hour re-enactments of you playing World of Warcraft, or it's riding the coat-tails of those far better than you by tagging yourself onto their adventures you just have fallen into the match of your life and it's through no effort of your own and it will be the match of our life through no input of your own."

"I will let you into a secret. The money I have spent for this whole thing? To tear apart your history through the actors, the sets, the research and the bribes to ghosts of your past... Will ensure that I don't break even come pay-day... But to point out your faults, your flaws and to mock you will make every angry grimace you make when watching this back all worth it. All you will achieve is a weary shake of the head as you will once again miss the point and fuck up and be another passenger in a momentous period of history."

"I even came up with this fucking match vegetable boy... And do you understand why? To give YOU a chance at beating some respect into me... And you couldn't even do that could you fuck-knuckle? I will say your name once and once alone and that will be in this very monologue of malice. You haven't even taken the bull by the horns to take the fight to me while you expect everything to be handed to you on a shiny, silver fucking platter. Well let me hand you the beating of your life on a platter and I don't expect a thank you. I just expect you to say three little letter that belong to one violent nemesis of yours and what a nemesis I am to you. Over this part, and after having your past dissected and divulged, I will point out the pointlessness of your recent past and the worthlessness of your future..."

(He strolls the front doors of WGWF Headquarters and the security guard nods as M.D.K. looks up around him. Posters of huge events are all around the walls and many feature M.D.K. in prominent positions. He smiles as he drinks in the atmosphere as he points to the West Coast Rumble poster from 2017.)   

M.D.K.: "Do you remember our first encounter Potato Boy? The first time you came face to face with me in a ring was at this very event. The West Coast Rumble 2017 where you marched in on a wave of anticipation, all the horns were blaring for a big deal coming into the WGWF and you puffed out your chest, brought out your best tough guy face... And I tossed you out of the ring like last week's garbage."

(He smiles and shakes his head.)

M.D.K.: "I remember dragging my old arse out to the ring and being told that I would need to keep my wits about me to handle you and that you were a force of nature and I found out that you were decidedly..."

(He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.)

M.D.K.: "Eh... There is no words to describe my indifference to you and all you did. I expected you to be a worthy foe, I expected you to be a true challenge and you were nothing more than a sack of potatoes for me to remove and it was done with relative ease. I expected you to be up in the echelons of Dean James, Paul Frost or Chris Page and I received a bald headed, Caucasian Sentinel with a penchant for murder and disguising it with altruism..."

(He starts to climb the immaculate staircase and the camera is ahead of him.)

M.D.K.: "See... I then got a face to face with you and your ex in the ring... You know, the only one you haven't been responsible for killing... And I tore you and her to fucking pieces... I verbally assaulted the pair of you and put you both on the map for the verbal beatings you received and what did you manage, you made a dick joke about the dictionary and made inane statements in a vain attempt to sound relevant... All because I called you a pet lackey... Which, let's face facts... You were."

(He turns and sits on the top step and rests his arms on his legs as he leans forwards and continues.)

M.D.K.: "It kind of sums up your career doesn't it? The lackey to the champion, the fodder in a triple threat match, the butt of the jokes. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride. That's why you have been mid-card through your entire, miserable career, that's why you have been an also ran in every company you have scraped a living and why everyone who has ever been remotely close to you has left you in one way, shape or form... That reminds me... Remember that threat you made? July 24th last year... Not only did you admit to some of the murders you have allegedly committed on recordable and noted media but you also made a threat to me and that is what stuck in my mind... Do you remember what you said? Probably not so let me remind you because those words stuck with me..."

(He stands up and clicks his neck as though suppressing his rage as he thinks back to the words uttered at him.)

M.D.K.: "If her name comes out of my mouth one more time, you're going to rip my face off for me... First of all thank you for implying that I would like my face ripped off and I believe that we were talking about Jessica... You know Jessica don't you Jessica Gold, Jessica Cable or whatever the silly bitch's name was. Looked a little like this..."

(He holds his hands out and the cadaver mannequin from earlier is tossed over to him and he catches her awkwardly. He turns the head towards the camera and he has stapled a photo of her smiling from happier times. He looks at it and smirks before turning it to the camera.)

M.D.K.: "She sure had a pretty mouth didn't she? I might have to carve a hole in its mouth and have fun with this later on... That's for premium viewers only... You might not recognise her without a radiator wrapped around her head though..."

(He winks and smirks at the camera wickedly before dropping the dummy like trash and wiping his foot across the photo deliberately before kicking it down the stairs...)

M.D.K.: "Not only do I have no objections to continuously saying Jessica's name and partly it's just because I like to antagonise you but it's not even to spite you. Your threat was so pitiful, that I have felt an obligation to the WGWF to keep pressing my finger into that clear sore spot to garner a reaction... Or at least a twitch of interest from you to give the fans something to relish from you as opposed to the same two act snore-fest that you dare to call entertainment. Hey... I even throw in musical interludes..."

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDivUb5EeA [/video]

(He stands up again and walks along the corridor that features iconic photos of WGWF's past from Austin and Adam Nation at the first ever Wrestle Wars, Donovan Nichols pinning Paul Frost at the third Wrestle Wars, M.D.K. defeating Dean James and Bubba Josh at Hardcore Hell, Chris Page beating M.D.K. at Deadly Game, M.D.K. defeating Page at Wrestle Wars VIII at Wembley Stadium, through to present day iconic moments featuring Dail Pritchard, Brian Thorn, James Raven and Tristan Slater. M.D.K. gazes at them with a mixture of pride, nostalgia and warmth. That fades though as he looks directly at the camera with a sneer.)     

M.D.K.: "Wrestle Wars is a time for the most illustrious of the WGWF step into that hallowed ring and help make history. This is a company who have created icons and enhanced the stars of many more. Men like me have made a name for myself around the world, men like me have dominated and decimated wherever we have gone and have always gravitated back here because it's home... Men like you are coat-tail riding bottom feeders who simply hope to hang in the shadow of the gods and warriors. Men like you have no place in this industry, men like you have no place in this upper echelon of the WGWF so instead of just saying my name and rolling over like the good mongrel that you should be, why don't you get down on your fucking knees and give thanks that I would stoop to such a level that I toy with a glorified monkey butler."

"What chance do you have really Turnip Head? What hope do you have with a man who the current World Heavyweight Champion CANNOT beat in singles competition? A man who has bested the best in the business, a man who made Paul Frost lose faith in himself and disappear, a man who derailed the Legends tour before it had even begun and a man who has done it all, come back and done it all again before you could even dream about doing it once. What hope do you have against the man who declared himself the fucking Crimson King of the WGWF and not a single pathetic son of a bitch has had the bollocks to step up and challenge my throne. Tristan focussed on the weak of the herd on both occasions that he won in you and Frosty and the likes of Kyle Shane mumble my name while looking over his shoulder the whole damn time like a kid who retorts after the teacher has walked away."

"You have had a chance in the past month to make a name for yourself, you could have made me fear facing you and all you have done is spoil a fucking tea party... Are you proud of your inaction? Did you think it would get people talking? Did you think that it would put asses on seats?"

(M.D.K. stands beneath the poster for Wrestle Wars 12... It features the line up, it features the hype and M.D.K. stands beneath it proudly.)

M.D.K.: "Fans will flock into the arena for Wrestle Wars, they will be electric as the event starts and they will sacrifice their first born children for a ticket but it won't be to see you, it sure as shit isn't to see James Raven haul his carcass into the ring for another wondrous defeat and it certainly isn't for your former pretty boy prince to go through the motions until my sweet Queen takes what should rightfully be hers. It is to see me do what I do best and what I have done better than any other for the past twenty years in this industry..."

(He turns to a camera on the side.)

M.D.K.: "You might want to prepare for history as this will be the first and only time you will hear this..."

(He turns back to the primary camera.)

M.D.K.: "It will be a time when the penny drops for you because quite simply... John Cable... YOU... ARE... INFERIOR!"

(He holds his arms out wide beneath the poster as the scene comes to a close... Bar one more musical interlude.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc