News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Isaac Danvers [OSW]

Started by sc00t, June 15, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sc00t

I'm going to post a few of my winning RP's here. Hold please...

sc00t

Ravens
Isaac Danvers

The ravens are circling above. They cling to the cold branches of the bear tree branches. WINTER has arrived. The days are LONG and DARK. It won't be long until the Ravens descend from their lofty heights and CLING to your skin.  With their sharp beaks they will peck at your skin, at your bones, at your EYES. They will be invisible to everyone but you, and you will walk this Earth expected to behave the way society dictates. You will be polite. You will be mature. You will be punctual. You will be the EVERYMAN.  But, regardless of your facade, shrouded by a cloak of invisibility the black ravens will incessantly peck at your skin. Through your bones, into your very BRAIN.

The dark birds peck you slowly and painfully to your DEATH.  Nobody can help you, because these birds exist ONLY in your SICK mind. They are PREDATORS of your darkness. CARNIVORES of your psyche.  FEASTING on your compulsions and THRIVING from your obsessions.  Gentlemen, you look positively EXHAUSTED from the experience.  It is time now that you are treated for your ailment. Come to me. I can EASE your suffering. Come. Let the good doctor take away your pain.

I have seen in my years many a man hide his compulsions very well.  They live a productive life just the same as you or I. They go to work. PROVIDE for their family.  They make love to their wives. Take in a picture at the end of the week. They would partake in opiates and write wonderful prose. They would be productive and valued members of our society. But all the time those damned BIRDS are there. They cling to them. They peck away little pieces of his flesh. Pieces of his SOUL.

It is your maddening compulsion to CHECK that a gate remains LOCKED that has shown each of your mental derangements to me. Your minds are SICK and they MUST be cured.  It brings me no pleasure in watching three grown men check, and check again, that the gate is sealed SHUT. Especially when they are to realise the gate has been open all along. And through that very gate I have stepped. FINALLY I have returned to this realm to FINISH my important work.

The ravens have overcome you now. You are LOST to your sickness. You cannot complete your compulsive tasks any longer for the illness has driven you beyond compulsion and into the realm of MADNESS.  A madness that allowed me to return to this world.  So thank you gentlemen, for allowing me to complete my critical work.

As a way to thank you I insist, that you allow me to TREAT your sick minds. Though I admit you may all be too far gone.  A man who thinks himself a king. A Jester, and a man who thinks himself the embodiment of a disease. I may be too late. Your only option may be LOBOTOMY.

Regardless, gentlemen, THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW.

sc00t

SHAME.
Isaac Danvers

Many, many years ago I was presented with a patient who claimed to be DEPRESSED. That was evidenced by his own SELF-MUTILATION.  Depressed, certainly, but SUICIDAL? I think not. For on closer inspections his cuts were ACROSS his arms, and not UP the veins. His wounds were brief, and though wide they were SUPERFICIAL.

His mind was SICK, but his MUTILATING had gone unnoticed by loved ones for some time.  They had looked him in the EYE and saw NOTHING abnormal staring back at them, for their spectacles were ROSE TINTED. 

This man had come to me of his OWN volition and asked me to tell NOBODY of his GREATEST SHAME.  Of course, being the professional, I agreed. Confident that I could CURE this man's SICKNESS I commenced my treatment.

Shame befalls us all. Even I am not immune to its effects. Though of course I, as an enlightened man of science, a man with great SKILL and APTITUDE in the medical field know the signs to look out for, and so I am able quickly to CURE myself of this sick DARKNESS that would DEVOUR a lesser man.

As for you gentlemen, what is it that brings you your GREATEST SHAME? 

Perhaps, Sharkman your SORDID history of CANNIBALISM might bring YOU your own GREAT SHAME.

And you, El Trebol, perhaps the day you ABANDONED your family in pursuit of SELFISH AMBITION may bring you your GREAT SHAME.

Mister Rhodes, your GREAT SHAME of course is allowing Mister Zappa to become INFECTED, as you would say.

As for you Mister Kersh, it's obvious, isn't it?  Your sons own DEATH, his blood on YOUR hands. Surely, that is your GREATEST SHAME?

But of course gentlemen, there is one great shame that brings you all SO close to one another. And that shame is each of your failings in saving your SO CALLED FRIEND, Mister Lane, who TRAGICALLY took his OWN life not two weeks ago.  Where were YOU in his hour of need? YOU, his so-called friends. YOU allowed that POOR man to DIE. To DIE thinking that nobody LOVED HIM.

Surely, gentlemen, THAT is your GREATEST SHAME OF ALL.

And how does one overcome such a SICKENING shame? Well, gentlemen, You have come to the right place. For here, with me, you can be SAVED. Here, sitting at my right hand, you can VANQUISH your SHAME and be CURED FOREVER.  For I have JUST the remedy for this awful anguish you gentlemen must feel. And should that cure fail, I can take you each one by one, hand in hand, and enter into your very MIND to find the darkness that resides within each of us, myself included, and LOBOTOMIZE it.

Gentlemen, I am here for you. I can CURE you of the GREAT SHAME you feel. I can help you forget that you KILLED your supposed friend.

Come. Sit with me here, at the right hand of your GOD.

Do not be afraid...

THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW.

sc00t

The Wolf & His Father
Isaac Danvers

A wolf was born into his pack, but his front paw was TWISTED and DISFIGURED.  He was a BEAST among beasts and required extra care and attention. His mother would be the caregiver initially, but as adolescence arrived in the cub he would CURTLY dismiss her, vying instead for the affection of his FATHER. The cub would curl beneath his father's haunches, nestling his body in the warmth that the loins of his father brought, keeping his mother at bay by baring his sharp, white teeth and growling as she approached.

The more AFFECTION the father showed his cub, the more the cub became INFATUATED with it.  The deeper this infatuation grew, the larger the distance between the pair and the mother became. The cub began resenting the mere PRESENCE of the mother and took to biting at her ankles when she drew near.

As time passed the cub grew larger and stronger than the mother, and in a FEROCIOUS battle he pinned her by the throat and choked her to DEATH.  The most PASSIONATE of murders. Leaving him finally free to be alone with his true love. HIS FATHER.

It is interesting to observe the incestuality of the animal kingdom, for comparissons can be drawn from those creatures and reflected onto ourselves.

Of course, I knew my father well enough, though we were not close. He was a working man and for many months he would be away, so I had no desires upon him, for my mind is a strong and stable one.

Other men however have DEEPER ROOTED DESIRES upon their fathers, but feel great shame about their homosexual lust. Over time their attachment to their father grows much greater, and their loathing and jealousy of their mother becomes less shrouded. More OBVIOUS to the casual observer.

A man such as Marvolo offers even the amateur psychoanalyst an interesting and simplistic example of the homosexual Oedipus complex. A man so OBSESSED with his own father, incapable of expressing his desires upon a woman, and who would KILL his mother as soon as look at her is quite clearly a man STRUGGLING  with his SEXUAL IDENTITY.

The wolf of course MURDERED his mother. His father, who was pleased to observe the display of the sons DEVOTION unto him held his son closely, and TENDERLY they made love with one another.

Naturally, our society does not allow such PRACTICE. Two men cannot make LOVE! it is an abnormality of the MIND that creates the desire for a man to make love to another man, for it is outside of the marital bed and the social norms and values of our BEAUTIFUL society.  This sickness in your mind must be ERADICATED, Marvolo. Lest the community find out about your SORDID DESIRES.

I am sure that I, as a professional healer and a man who desires NOTHING unconventional, can heal your SICK MIND. So please, Marvolo... Come. Sit with me. Let us explore your ILL DESIRES together.

Fear not, Marvolo... THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW.

sc00t

cum grano salis
Isaac Danvers

A patient of mine once spent a lot of time in the company of his small hand held vanity mirror.  For hours he would sit at the foot of his bed, where the light was its finest, and he would hold up the mirror in order to ADMIRE HIS OWN REFLECTION.

In truth, he was not at all a HANDSOME man. His features were GAUNT and PALE, the skin around his eyes was DARK and his nose was CROOKED and LONG. He had a hairless, FEEBLE torso and whilst his ribs poked through his translucent skin, a potbelly encroached his ability to touch his own toes.

Still, he sat, his reflection pleasing to his own eye. For he did not see what others saw.

What this man saw in the reflection was a CHISELED jawline and a deep, NATURAL tan. He saw ripples of MUSCLE beneath his soft, BEAUTIFUL skin. He saw a TWINKLE in his own eye as his reflection stared lovingly back at him.

The man, who asked nobody of their opinion but broadcast his own unto them, believed himself to be a STRONG, POWERFUL, ATTRACTIVE man, capable of ruling the entire WORLD.  He believed with his entire heart that he was a PIETY. A man capable of saving the entirety of humanity.

Just as Ordell Terminus believes himself to be a GOD amongst MEN.  Just as Nigel Royal believes himself a KING ruling PEASANTS. Just as Never Dead Dan believes himself an IMMORTAL SOUL walking amongst the mortal.  This man believed himself to be something far more GRANDIOSE than his reality reflected.

When I sat with the man, I came to understand his mind was not that of a NARCISSIST, as one might initially think, but that of a SCHIZOPHRENIC, with DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR. I, being of sound mind, and he being SICK of mind,  meant that I knew immediately that I could be of service to this POOR man. I took to treating the mans ailments with immediacy and soon enough he was RELEASED from his TORMENT.

It is this treatment that I offer now to you three gentlemen. But I warn you, your SALVATION does not come without its own PRICE. Your redemption will not come easily, and it will not be without SACRIFICE.  In order to cure you poor men BLOOD MUST BE SPILLED, and your MINDS must be altered. For without the altering of your state of mind you will all surely become CONSUMED by your own grandiosity.

Come, Ordell.  Come, Nigel. Come, Daniel.  Sit, relax. The Good Doctor is here for you, and I have exactly what you need.  I'm sorry to say my dear friends that this will not be a pain-free process. But I can promise you this...  Once it is over your SUFFERING and your TORMENT shall cease to exist.

FOREVER.

Fear not, gentlemen... THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW.

sc00t

The Hunger.
Isaac Danvers

In my many years of research into the human psyche it has been apt on occasion to study the mental illness of wild beasts. For even the STRONGEST of animals can be driven to INSANITY.

But what is it that turns these wild, SAVAGE beasts insane?

HUNGER.

COMPETITION.

For the competition in the wild is IMMENSE. Competition for food, for shelter, for SEX. The animals in this kingdom must FIGHT tooth and claw for every scrap of sustenance merely to SURVIVE, lest their rivals overcome them.

A lion, the KING of the jungle, can go DAYS without food. But as it begins to STARVE its MIND becomes SICK.  The king of the jungle becomes TIRED and WEAK. And with this weakness of body comes a weakness of the MIND. They become CRAZED and CONFUSED. They become DEPRESSED and DESPERATE.  And of course, with the ferocity of competition in the wild, those beasts who find themselves to be without nourishment will inevitably DIE. Whether from starvation, or at the hand of an AGGRESSOR.

And you, my love, Cael Gable. You too are a savage animal who CRAVES the competition just as the lion does. And just as the lion, you too can go for long periods of time without feeding. And you have done so. So long on this plane without any true nourishment.  But now I see in you that your BODY grows WEAK. That you are at the very PRECIPICE of STARVATION. And with your weakened body, I see too that your MIND has grown SICK. That a DARK DEPRESSION has grown within you.

Once a PROUD and MIGHTY creature, you are now but a SHELL of your former self.  Once at the TOP of the pride, you are now susceptible to the FEROCIOUS COMPETITION of your peers.  But fear not, my love. For I too am a MIGHTY BEAST. And with my strength, and knowledge, I can bring you back from the BRINK of death and SAVE you. All you need to do is allow me inside that beautiful MIND of yours...

For so many years I have helped many men just like you, Cael. Men with great PRIDE. Men who lived their ENTIRE LIVES in competition. Men who FELL. Became weak. Became SICK.  And I can help you, too. I can NOURISH you, and I can nurse your SICK MIND back to health.

I can SAVE you from the darkness. But first you must submit yourself, your WHOLE SELF, to me. Bow down before me and WORSHIP me as your one true SAVIOUR. Only once you have truly submitted your very MIND to me will you be able to relinquish your past failings and walk here, next to we GODS amongst these simple MEN.

Only then will you be able to be CURED of your darkness.

Come, Cael Gable. Don't be scared.  Sit with me here at the right hand of your GOD.

I LOVE YOU, Cael Gable.

Come...

THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW.