News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Fuck Mark Hughes

Started by Adam Wrong, June 02, 2011, 01:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

He has tendered his notice. Fucking joke. Gets us to Europe and where is he going? Villa where Ancelotti is poised to join or Chelsea? Don't make me fucking laugh. We just get settled and another manager fucks off. He's a cunt. A total cunt and I hope he falls flat on his fucking face. Total Cunt

And the candidates?

Lee Clark
Martin Jol
O'Neill and
Cunting Avram Grant?

Fuck My Club

Rob

Least he got you moderate amount of success last season, ie back into Europe, and didnt get you relegated
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jafar

That's pretty ridiculous of him too. The pick of managers out there ain't so good too. You guys are gonna struggle...

FXBlade

From what I heard on the news, it was down to his contract.  He had a clause where he could walk away now, or he had to sign a 3 year deal or something like that.

Not really a bad deal considering he had a steady first season.  Like I said in the Houllier thread, I hoped he didn't leave Fulham for Villa, and its being reported now that Villa aren't interested, so fuck knows where he will end up.

The name I heard yesterday before it happened was Roberto Martinez, but seriously he wouldn't stand a chance.

O'neill is a good manager, but after what he pulled at villa 5 days before the season, I dont like the guy.

Martin Jol would be a good choice, just as long as you steer well clear of Avram Grant, he relegated 2 clubs in consecutive seasons, so not really worth the time of day

Flins.

Wonder if Hodgson is tempted with a return? To be honest, Mark Hughes has done this with every job he has had; when he managed Wales they were started to play decent football he left, Blackburn was the exact same only at club level he brought decent signings, got them playing well, and pissed of to Man City where he got sacked for wasting millions of pounds worth of talent. He did an alright job with Fulham, but it was pretty much the squad that Hodgson built plus Salcido that brought you any success.

I wouldn't fret over the loss and you can hope for some of the up and coming managers to take over. Roberto Martinez, Puyet, Holloway, Rogers or Lambert.

Jafar

While I don't think he will come, Ian Holloway would be a fantastic choice. Brilliant style of management and he has street cred. But I don't see it happening.

Duckman

I feel really sorry for Fulham, they keep getting fucked.  Very undeserved.

Hope you get the right man in who can keep the club up.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Its true, if they had a manager that stayed there for more than 2 years then maybe they'd be achieving a lot more than what they are now. Everyone knows their Chairman is as dedicated as it comes in the current game.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Rob on June 04, 2011, 09:04:22 AM
Its true, if they had a manager that stayed there for more than 2 years then maybe they'd be achieving a lot more than what they are now. Everyone knows their Chairman is as dedicated as it comes in the current game.

That should make the job very attractive imo. But apparently not...

Adam Wrong

Alan Mullery was saying the other night on Talksport that manager's use it as a stepping stone for bigger things. Personally I want to see somebody ahead of the first matches in Europe