News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Mario Balotelli = Legend

Started by Adam Wrong, July 25, 2011, 04:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Absolute legend. This adds to the list of things he has done since arriving at Man City...

- Throwing darts at youth players
- Racking up thousands in parking fines
- Giving a tramp a grand for no reason
- Taking a bullied young fan to his school and confronting the bully.
- Wrestling with his bib in the greatest blothing battle ever

All in all - I love Mario!

Smash INC

He looks like an Arsenal player pissing about like that.

Rob

LOL good on Mancini! Yeah top fucking job with discipline there mate, after all the stupid crap he's done, he still gets away with being the thickest plank of a footballer to ever walk the earth, and thats considering the Rivaldo incident when the ball hit his knee and he clutched his face.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jerry McClean

The man is awesome haha. Everything about him is entertaining in a really weird way.

The best thing is that everything he's willing to do under Mancini, like the only person he actually likes, you know would be miles worse under a different manager lol

Cory

Its a shame, if he lost his attitude he could easily be one of the top 5 young talents in the world today.

but hes a complete dick-head, ignorant player, who will end up playing in like Turkey or Iran because they'll pay outragiuous wages to deal with his attitude.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Robbie V

Don't forget he also saw that Wayne Rooney hooker in a restaurant and gave her abuse. What a man!

Also, to me it still looks pretty clear he thought he was offside in that video. Play to the whistle and all that, but IMO he hardly deserved the magnitude of crap he got for that.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

He hasnt played enough in the prem to even be rated IMO

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

Ah as a footballer he's meh...

As a man...

Jerry McClean

Been contacted by Italian police recently I heard because of some contact he had with the mafia whilst he was over there. Man's a legend!