Sometimes when is enough enough?? Ancellotti Sacked!

Started by FXBlade, May 22, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Quote from: source http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_6945875,00.htmlChelsea have announced that Carlo Ancelotti has left the club after a trophyless season at Stamford Bridge.

It has long been expected that the Italian would leave the London club, despite winning the Double in his debut campaign in England in 2009/10.

And Chelsea confirmed the inevitable decision to part company with Ancelotti in the wake of a defeat at Everton on the final day of this season.

So 2 trophies in 2 years isnt good enough for roman?  Ok so this was expected, but c'mon, who are they seriously gonna get to replace him?

I would like to see someone who can take over chelsea and do better than Carlo, especially when City are gonna rape the transfer market this season; and Utd will continue with their success.

Adam Wrong

Hiddink favourite to go back. Either him or the Porto coach. Roman has no patience. Like Mansoor or Venky's they think results are instantaneous leading to a vicious circle.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

S.G. Martins

I heard somethin about van basten. But Carlo isn't the one that should be leaving, instead it should be guys like lampard and drogba just to name a few. They have become a cancer for this team.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

I hope Redknapp gets it so that he stops whining about having no money all the time.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img