News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Playoff Thread

Started by Cory, January 02, 2009, 04:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEnigmaticOne

I'm a Saints fan.

Atlanta wasted our playoff spot, by playing Cinderella this year. Then losing to the Red and White version of the Saints in the first round anyway.

Pittsburgh needs to sit down. Ben will come out with some pussy injury Sunday anyway, so I'm not too worried. I'm actually looking forward to Baltimore/Pittsburgh. Mainly because I think Hines Ward is a cheapshot artist, and with half the Baltimore D marking him out. It will lead to a great game and Ward leaving on a stretcher.

Honestly Even Baltimore/Philly would be a great game. Both teams are clueless on whether or not their offense will show up. So it'd end up a close game with some great defensive plays.

Double G

I'm bagging for my two favorite teams, Philly and Baltimore.

QuoteHonestly Even Baltimore/Philly would be a great game. Both teams are clueless on whether or not their offense will show up. So it'd end up a close game with some great defensive plays.

Exactly my point!

Just gotta see how things fold out.

And yes Miami were awful.

Cory

Roethlisberger is a tough son of a bitch. He'll play. He'll win.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Demonology

Okay, I missed the Wild Card but here are my Divisional Playoff predictions

Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans
All season long I've been hearing about how great the Titans are. Personally, I say the Titans are WAY WAY too overrated. They never did play anyone of any real Superbowl calliber and they're record is due to the fact that they're in wht has got to be the weakest division in the NFL. I think Baltimore will walk all over these guys.
Winners: Baltimore Ravens

San Diego Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Now heres a game that should be a knock out drag out fight. Both of these teams have the weapons and talent to win a Superbowl and I believe the winner of this game will do just that. It's hard to pick a winner in this one, but I feel the Steelers are RED HOT this season and will most likely walk away with this one.
Winners: Pittsburgh Steelers

Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants
While I believe the Giants are underrated, the Eagles have beaten them at home. However, the Eagles defense was weak at points and The Vikings exposed a lot of weaknesses that I'm certain the Giants will take full advantage of.
Winners: New York Giants

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers
As much as I hate to admit it, Carolina is the better team here and should walk away with this one. I'm a big fan of Kurt Warner and the Cardinals, but I'll be shocked if they even keep this game close. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see the Panthers losing this one.
Winner: Carolina Panthers

Cory

Ill say:

Titans Over Ravens
Steelers Over Chargers
Eagles Over Giants
Panthers Over Cardinals

JohnS.

Ok here we go.

Titans over Ravens
Panthers over Cards
Eagles over Giants
Chargers over Steelers

Cory

Cory

MMMM, reminiscing that 48-20 win right about now.

Scott Rage

Vicious, the way the AFC panned out this year, I think the perfect AFC Championship game is Steelers/Ravens. Two twos, hate each other, great rivalry, clashing to see who makes the big game. Lookin forward to this one next week. Eagles/Cardinals should be great too, especially if the Cards play as well and as smart as they did against the Panthers. I love the playoffs!

Maz

Really wished Charger's Defense showed :(

So good so early, so bad later on, well I got my picks already in order

Ravens over Steelers
Eagles over Cardinals

then again, things could screw up again for me