News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Chelsea

Started by Cory, April 24, 2012, 04:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

What a win today....JT is the biggest idiot in the football world...but remarkable performance.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob.B

FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK YYYYEEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cory

and as much as i hate Drogba, playing left back for 70% of the game was pretty remarkable.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Dorling

Cory

Thank fuck Reals out too.

Called Bayern to win Champs League in the prediction thread....see it happening with all the players Chelsea is missing. Damn, Neuer's save on Ronaldo in the penalties was a thing of beauty.

Jerry McClean

I think his save for Kaka's was even better. The man literally looked like he was covering half the goal in the penalties and all he needed to do was guess which way and he'd save it.

I actually think Jose missed a trick. They should have kept going when they went 2-0 up and tried to steamroll them. But they sat back more and allowed Bayern to play.

Insomnia

Petr Cech is superman. What a save. Defo not a goal.

SPDougie

Quote from: Insomnia on May 05, 2012, 03:54:29 PM

I was so pissed about that, fucking Cech.  Liverpool really can not catch any breaks this year lol.

Insomnia

Quote from: SPDougie on May 05, 2012, 07:43:01 PM
I was so pissed about that, fucking Cech.  Liverpool really can not catch any breaks this year lol.

Well yeah. Hit the woodwork so much this season. Amazing to think what those extra couple of inches would be worth.

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Insomnia on May 05, 2012, 03:54:29 PM

I couldn't believe that clueless twat Townsend was going on about the need for goal line technology and how the game would only be remembered for that and even how it was 'karma' for the Champions League semi-final instead of praising the official for getting such a tough call spot on.

Either way, as my mate was saying the other day. Chelsea were the better team for 60 minutes; Liverpool for 30. 2-1 was fair.

SPDougie

Quote from: Insomnia on May 05, 2012, 11:12:20 PM
Well yeah. Hit the woodwork so much this season. Amazing to think what those extra couple of inches would be worth.

Yup I am 99% certain they hit the post and crossbar more than any other team in the EPL this season.  Doesn't help that they only have two or three guys that actually know how to finish. 

Insomnia

Quote from: Jerry McClean on May 06, 2012, 04:38:38 PM
I couldn't believe that clueless twat Townsend was going on about the need for goal line technology and how the game would only be remembered for that and even how it was 'karma' for the Champions League semi-final instead of praising the official for getting such a tough call spot on.

Either way, as my mate was saying the other day. Chelsea were the better team for 60 minutes; Liverpool for 30. 2-1 was fair.

Exactly. Biggest call in the match and the officials got it spot on and actually handled the protests well. Chelsea were the better side for most of the game and in the end both sides got what they deserved.

Chelsea surely have to give Di Matteo the job now.

Rob.B

David Luiz and Cahill are back in full training so should be fit to start the final :)