News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Chelsea

Started by Cory, April 24, 2012, 04:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry McClean

They're still going to lose I reckon ha. I don't really trust their right hand side against whichever attacking player Bayern put there. They lack both Ivanovic and Ramires sweeping. Just not sure Bosingwa and Kalou will do the job as well.

Cory

Yeah, 2-0 Bayern is what Id put money on.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob.B

Can't see Bayern keeping a clean sheet with their defence, Bosingwa would be a step up for them...

Rob.B

Cory

Need to download the game...just for the second half alone.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

Winning ugly is winning nonetheless. Grats to Chelsea and huge props to Cech for keeping them in this!

2 things fucked me off

1/ John Terry co-lifting the trophy. The cunt should have been nowhere near it...
2/ Jose Bosingwa not leaving the fucking trophy alone! Piss off you monobrowed cock!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There is something going around the net were you can super impose Terry in on certain things lol...that he wasnt a part of. Like some photo bomber.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob.B

Quote from: M.D.K. on May 20, 2012, 03:46:38 PM
Winning ugly is winning nonetheless. Grats to Chelsea and huge props to Cech for keeping them in this!

2 things fucked me off

1/ John Terry co-lifting the trophy. The cunt should have been nowhere near it...
2/ Jose Bosingwa not leaving the fucking trophy alone! Piss off you monobrowed cock!

Only thing that annoyed me, Terry gave up the right to lift the trophy after that stupid red card against Barca.