Ian Holloway's Red and Blue Army!

Started by Rob, November 01, 2012, 05:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hmmm...

The chant could do with a bit of work but generally I'm very happy that Palace are due to announce Holloway as manager tomorrow. He got Blackpool up to the Premiership on a smaller budget than Blackpool and I think he will learn from his mistakes at Blackpool in the players he bought and sold, also I think the board will back him more than the board did at Blackpool, seeing as Parish and co. have said they won't be selling in January.

Very happy with this, unfortunate for Blackpool as I do have a bit of a soft spot for them, maybe because of the similar situation of them getting to the Prem's on nothing, but I've been looking forward to having a manager that has some backbone and manages to actually come across as a decent, honest bloke.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

You also get to listen to his interviews, which are frigging hilarious.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

I get it now... This year was the first year in about 3 in which I didn't predict Palace to go up this season in the EFK Start of Season Predictions. Now they're top of the league... It was my doing all along!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Quote from: Not Rob on December 02, 2012, 07:20:33 AM
I get it now... This year was the first year in about 3 in which I didn't predict Palace to go up this season in the EFK Start of Season Predictions. Now they're top of the league... It was my doing all along!

It not weird ... if it works
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"