He's Just Too Good For You

Started by Rob, November 12, 2012, 01:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Just imagine all the money that Holloway will have to spend in January though.

Cory

Is Zaha REALLY that good? Woulda figured same about hype as Clyne had

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

He is ten times the player Clyne is. Clyne left, it was a shame and it would've been nice for him to stay but if Zaha goes our promotion chances will be severely lowered. He really is that good. He is the best player in the league, he runs rings around players all day long and is often hounded by 2 or 3 players whenever he has the ball.

On Saturday against Peterborough after 80 minutes he ran 75 yards, effortlessly glided past most of their players before playing a beautiful little ball to KG for a goal. The way the chairmen see it, if he goes this year then the team buying him will have to pay Palace the amount they would gain from a year in the Premiership which is a huge amount of money
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

He's just too good for you ...
Maybe not for Man U...
Oh what a bummer ...
He's off in the summer...

More man utd ridiculous paying over the odds for a young player (read Chris smalling )

Good money though if you are allowed to spend it

Cory

woohoo....another great young talent poised for the bench. Ugh.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Wait and see. As I keep saying, Sir Alex knows more about football than practically anyone. Our owners say were getting eventually over 20 million
SixersEagles

[/center]

spartacus258

Cand o femeie cumpara pantofi dama sau sandale dama va cumparara intotdeauna si 2 rochii de seara