News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Di Matteo leaves Chelsea

Started by Jerry McClean, November 21, 2012, 04:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry McClean

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20423905

I guess it's to be somewhat expected. Now I can only assume they'll be throwing money at Pep to get him in. And we'll see Pep get a real test as a manager. If they don't and put in another Caretaker then I'm not entirely sure what they're thinking (again).

As for Di Matteo, I think he did a decent job but I can't really see where his next job is going to be.

Cory

Can't see Pep going there, Chelsea are fuck ups for firing RDM. He finally brought them a Champions League with a pretty weakish side all things considered and that didnt even build him enough tenure to stay throught a rough period.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Di Matteo did a great job. This is another senseless sacking from Abrahamovich... He wants to be top by Christmas and doesn't think that will happen so 6 months after his caretaker manager wins the Champions League, he gives him the boot. It's a completely drastic, stupid decision.

Di Matteo picked Chelsea up from the shoddy position they were in when Villas Boas was in charge and for the most part managed to somewhat turn them around. He even got Torres scoring this season which no other Chelsea manager has done. But that's not good enough? Pretty soon Chelsea fans are going to start becoming alienated with the way the club is run and they will stop going to matches...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

....Im more interested to see where Di Matteo goes. Would love it to be Arsenal cause Wenger has lost the plot, but do you think hell return to the prem?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

I doubt it, he'll probably go manage in Serie A
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

He'll manage in Europe for a couple of years, win a few trophies and return as next Spurs manager...