Rafa Benitez Appointed as Chelsea Manager

Started by Rob, November 21, 2012, 03:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

He's a temporary solution for a manager and also he's Roman's final roll of the getting his 50million out of Torres...

Rob

I would be disgusted if my club ever paid such stupid money for a "temporary" manager...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I'd be disgusted if my club appointed a fat Spanish waiter as our manager...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Good thing Ferguson will live forever
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob.B

Jerry McClean

Because he's well known for playing the good football that Roman wants to see! I don't think there will be many Chelsea fans happy with this at all tbh

Rob.B

Quote from: Jerry McClean on November 22, 2012, 04:47:32 AM
Because he's well known for playing the good football that Roman wants to see! I don't think there will be many Chelsea fans happy with this at all tbh

You're right about that.

Dorling

Rafa's only good in Europe and Chelsea are...out of Europe. Great decision.

Cory

nahahahaha, my brother lost his shit over this....Chelsea been his team for as long as I can remember and hes despised Rafa.

Rafa is shit. Had a few good wins for Liverpool in Europe but he destroyed Inter.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Good few wins? He took a crap Liverpool and won the champions league and then took them to another final... Which is about as much as Chelsea have done with every manager they have had for the last 8 or so years with all that money. Rafa did great with Liverpool, even if he is a fat Spanish waiter...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

But he single handedly destroyed Jose's Inter.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

He was shit at Inter (with a team full of pensioners) but he was great at Liverpool and he'll probably do ok with Chelsea. I hate the man, but I hate Chelsea as well so it's a good fit.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Football management is all about psychology. I am sure the players sit there and read the tabloids every week and if a newspaper says so and so is a high profile manager then all of a sudden they play well for so and so. DiMatteo was basically a guy that Chelsea's players were so glad to see the back of AVB that they played well for.

In the grand scheme of things, I am sure that dressing room has been waiting for Pep G. to come in for the best part of 18 months.

In short, I see Chelsea bouncing back with a couple of wins on the trot over the next few weeks ala 'new manager win syndrome' which seems very common in the Premiership before once more spluttering.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'