Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Relegation/Promotion

Started by FXBlade, April 12, 2013, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Whos going down?

Who is coming up?

its still a twat of a relegation process with enough teams still in it to get relegated to the championship

QPR and reading are pretty much certain to go down, QPR with a  miracle run could stop it, but highly doubtful.

At this stage with 6 games to go, who is your money on?

Stoke, Sunderland, Villa, Norwich, Newcastle, Wigan?

As a Villa fan, i am Bias, but I believe we have the best run and can pull 10 points from 6 games due to current form.  If it is villa, then we should have played for 90 minutes in every game.

I really feel Stoke will take that 3rd spot.  DiCuntio will pull a rabbit out of his hat and save Sunderland.

As for Promotion to the big bucks?

3 5 games left, Cardiff are up.

The second place?  Hull or Watford.

Not sure but it is close.

Playoffs, Watford/Hull, palace, Brighton, Forest, Leicester, Bolton.

This one is for you Rob.  I really feel Palace will do the play offs, and for once, I hope they do.  They have been consistent all season, and for once you are at the right end of the table.

I hope the eagles soar!

Cory

To go down, I hope Wigan. Their boring and seem to have their ONE exicitng, miracle game against Arsenal. So fuck them, they go down.

As promotion, I dont know a whole lot, just rosters and such. I think Watford, Palace, and Leicester will contend.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Psst don't say nothing about Forest cos they've always been a bogey team for us. If we can start to turn things around and get into that good form we were in for so long then I think we will win the play-offs easy... Maybe even still go for the automatics, but if we continue to not score at all we might even fall out of the play-offs. Bare in mind we've conceded 8 goals in the last 4 games and scored 0.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jerry McClean

I actually think the top three in the Championship will go up. Everyone else is on an awful run of form and Forest have never got to a Play Off final despite being in them 4 times. We're cursed damnit! lol

I think Wigan will go down too. I think the cup might sidetrack them enough for it to happen.

Dorling

I hope Villa go down alongside QPR and Reading. Think Wigan and Norwich will be ok. Stoke have to look out.

Cardiff are 1 point away from promotion. Hull are brutal so I think they'll get second. Watford might be a good shout for playoff winners but they're pretty random.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It will be good to actually have two Welsh teams in the Premiership next season.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

Quote from: Trumpers on April 13, 2013, 06:02:56 PM
It will be good to actually have two Welsh teams in the Premiership next season.

Apparently its now 3 welsh teams in the premier league next year.

Swansea, Cardiff and....

Gareth Bale.

Music

I personally can't see QPR and Reading pulling themselves out of the mess they're currently in. I mean, it is 10 points and with the way Aston Villa, Wigan and Stoke have been performing recently, anything is possible.

Personally, I know who I would like to go down. I'll tell you who they are and why:

Aston Villa
I'm just not a fan of their manager, nor the way they've placed this season. I really hoped they would go down and I'll be disappointed if they escape.

Wigan
Every season is the same and every season they are back in he same spot. I think their luck needs to run out and I'd like to see them go down, because in reality, you can't keep going back and doing the same thing, over and over again and getting away with it.

Reading
I'm not a fan of their performances, not given how they came up and not at all when it comes to sacking their manager. I'd like to think they made a mistake in doing that, and would love to see them relegated because of it.

I know that I may get my wish here in some regards, but if I was to choose out of Wigan and Villa for going down, I think I'd rather see Villa take the drop. I only say that because when it comes to players possibly being sold on, they probably have the more interesting team.

Little

Yes, there's pretty much no way out of the hole for QPR and Reading. As far as the others go, I'm with Music... at least as far as Wigan is concerned. They've done well to stay so long, but never show improvement... just hang on by a thread. It's time to finally pull the plug there.
DM: Roll to save versus cheese.
Player: I get a 26.
DM: You fail. The cheese is eaten.

Kirk

Obviously QPR and Reading are down. I wish Wigan and Stoke could both join them. I'll go for Wigan. A team with as few fans as they have don't deserve to be in the Premier League.

As for promotion, Cardiff, Watford and Palace. Wolves are getting relegated (my father has season tickets) so I try not to think about that league.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img