News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Fantasy FOOTY League DISCUSSION

Started by Rob, May 12, 2013, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I'm thinking of running a game similar to what Fnord does with the FWL for next season and similar to the game we all play on the Premier League fantasy game.

Difference being I'd like to do something in that we all pick 1 player for GK, Defense, Midfield and Attack as well as some substitutes, with 1 on of your players being from a selection of leagues such as La Liga, the Championship, Serie A and the Bundesliga

What do you guys think?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Flins.

Yes! Might give me more motivation to use my ESPN subscription.

Cory

I think more players = more fun, i.e a full starting 11 but that could add up to a lot of work

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jerry McClean

Did you ever decide if you were going to do this mate? I'd certainly play if it happened

Rob

Sure. Lets sign up in here, I'd like to get at least 10 people to do this. I'll drum up some rules and points for tomorrow.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Jon

I'm not super educated on all the players on the international level, but I know a majority of the good ones. I'll give this a try.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Flins.

Adam Wrong

FXBlade

Could be a good idea.  Up for it, but more would have to be laid out I guess?

Nice Idea, not sure how it would work, but you are the brain child not me!

Rob

I'll have to get this sorted for next season, I'm running out of time right now lads and I really don't have the time to currently run something like this.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

I could step up and run it this season if that'd be cool with Rob.

---

Just a quick brainstorm.

We could do:

1 GK, 2 DEF, 2 MID, 2 ATTACK

- Make selections from anywhere in world football.
- Scoring would be for All competitions (League, Champs/Europa, Domestic Cups)
- Clean Sheet = 6pts, Goal Scored = 6pts, Assists = 3pts

- Handicap Messi & Ronaldo? LOL
- Themed rounds ala - Pick from A League - Pick from a Nationality

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]