News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Fantasy FOOTY League DISCUSSION

Started by Rob, May 12, 2013, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Quote from: Cory on September 25, 2013, 01:25:56 PM
Iniesta and Hazard look to be gone this coming transfer window as well.

Iniesta will die a Barca player

Cory

..i thought we were talking about our games transfer window LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

QUICK IDEA:

I know this is the first year of the game and there will need to be improvements made next season (i.e better scoring for GK's, as if they dont get a clean sheet, they get 0, maybe more points for defenders that score goals, ect)

BUT, I'd need to feel where everyone is with this.

Im thinking we add something to the table. The scoring/table rankings will stay, but lets add some realism to the table.

A) The top 4 teams come the final 2 weeks will qualify for "EFK Champions League" and over the final 2 weeks weekly, elimination head2head games until there is a "EFK Champions League Winner". The person with the most points regardless will win Season 1 of EFK Fantasy Footy, but give a chance for others to win.

B) Relegation battle. Flip the tables. The bottom 4 teams come the final 2 weeks will have to duke it out to not finish last. The LOSERS move on (If A beats B, A is safe and B moves on) until only one team sucks enough to LOSE IT ALL.

C) I'd like there to be 3 things to win, so you could win the "treble" but again looking for feedback on this. So essentially, much like the EPL table, come the end of Yr. 1 of EFK Fantasy Footy there will be:

~ EFK Fantasy Footy Champion
~ EFK Fantasy Footy Champions League Winner
~ EFK Fantasy Footy Relegation Loser (would be cool to come up with a funny name, i.e the Sacko from "The League".

Rob

Yeah, I like those idea's.

I would like there to be a way that we can add more realism and more of an effort from us, rather than just picking players and going from there. I'd love to find a way to somehow incorporate the way Fnord does trades, waiver wire and pick-up/drops in FWL but I can't think of a fair way of doing this. I think this is what was stumping me when I was thinking of doing this...

I do think however that it should be limited next season to only league games and no CL, Europa or other competitions.

SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Quote from: Rob on September 27, 2013, 03:00:52 AM
Yeah, I like those idea's.

I would like there to be a way that we can add more realism and more of an effort from us, rather than just picking players and going from there. I'd love to find a way to somehow incorporate the way Fnord does trades, waiver wire and pick-up/drops in FWL but I can't think of a fair way of doing this. I think this is what was stumping me when I was thinking of doing this...

I do think however that it should be limited next season to only league games and no CL, Europa or other competitions.

Excellent, the kinda feedback I wanna get, since this game was your idea, everyone else feel free.

but on the current season at hand, :) @ Falcao

Cory

god thank us all that MDK didnt set a captain this week....that coulda got nasty.

Rob

Damnit Real! Losing 1-0 now as I post this.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Cory

I will make note for the auto-locked teams this week (MDK, Dorling, Flins)

that because of my error of making the thread 2 days late, you can substitute out anyone that didnt play today (Tuesday). Only this exception will be made, come Wednesday and the 2nd leg games of Champions League, you will not be able to modify lineups.

Jerry McClean

How are we going about the transfers? Free for all? Do we just post who out and who in?

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Cory

lets try and get far less auto locks in next week guys

FXBlade

I thought if we had no changes, it didn't matter?

Dorling

I honestly thought I had done it already.